Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

2.6

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Easy, technical apptitude only and basic coding interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview

I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was selected from campus. Written and Interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Applied for off-campus drive. Started with online aptitude test containing English & quantitative analysis. Quite an easy test. Then came the interviews, had technical & management interview combined. Was a good one. Then came the HR interview which seemed to be more of like an yes/no interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was off campus interview process..i applied online.. 1st round Online Written test [ includes only Aptitude ..around 30 questions ..time 50 min] after 1 month they conducted other rounds. 2nd round Tehnical Interview [ all basic questions from C ,C++ ,Java ] 3rd round Managerial Round [ all questions from resume ] 4th round HR [ Introduction and family background ]

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Calcutta (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very Bad experience .They ask me some rubbish question.I can't even think that they can ask this type of question.I have ample knowledge about my department but they as me about a pin number of an IC .I am very disappointed with that.Just not interested now on it.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell about yourself. 2.C code on prime number. 3.Diff b/w struct and union 4.what is enum. 5.why Tcs. 6.what is the pin number of INTA. leave for today.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Visakhapatnam (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was 1st a written test after which there was written verbal exam that was a email writing. Then if through the test then there will be technical, HR, managerial rounds

Interview Questions

• to write c program easy ones and c++ questions and few technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

the growth i heard is less

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

campus recruitment process 3 rounds were conducted in total 1st Technical round basic questions on Data structure, Computer network , Project were asked. 2nd MR In this round i had to solve few puzzles and again had few questions on projects 3rd HR in this i was asked regarding my flexibility in relocation and general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions mainly focused on BE final year project, Data structure, RDBMS, CN   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

They hire on the basis of aptitude test and email writing after that the technical MR and Hr round happen.Good Experience.Basic Question tell me about yourself and all that.Networking questions in technical

Interview Questions

• Which is your biggest flaw.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

it was a 40 min tech interview for me. this year the interview process of tata was very difficult when compared to prev batches.a series of 20 questions were asked for me .i was able to answer 16 questions out of 20.then in hr round they asked me to speak about technology what are the positive and negative on using it.but mostly it is based on luck and time .pray to god for that