Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014
Updated Jul 27, 2014
37 interviews

2.6

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Questions
  • basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Easy, technical apptitude only and basic coding interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I was selected from campus. Written and Interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2014.

After clearing Aptitude which is online in Tirupathi. After that i had to gone to TCS Main branch in Hyderabad for Technical and MR Rounds. The same day they conducted HR Round in the same location.

Interview Questions
    • Technical mostly is on basics , MR asked Imagine a situation where u are working in a company which offers u more money and a routine 9-5 job. another company offers u less money,but u can use ur creativity there. Where wud u go and why?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amritsar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar (India)

interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

General Aptitude, Letter Writing, technical interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if why am I going for TCS for only 3.18 lakh rupees   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Farīdābād, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2013.

Really biased people. A guy with zero communication got selected because of its political background. Also, he didn't have technical knowledge.
    even if you get selected, wait for an year or so, for your offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • HR person asked me a lot of questions about my personal life, i find a little strange.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Indore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

first there was a written test.then comes interview.since a lot of people apply,so i can say that to get selected in tcs it is imp that it should be ur day.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2012.

The interview panel is divided into various sub-categories in which there were HR and technical interview panels. The basic interview is resume walk through. All your interests, projects and subjects are duly noted and questions are asked based on the resume. The overall interview experience is guided by our confidence in the subject matter

Interview Questions
    • How can you multiply two numbers using 8085 micro-controller?   View Answer

To pursue MS

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

Asked basic question on object orientated programming. Also asked question on my final year project. There were 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult question except ones on Object oriented programming   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

The process included written test and interviews after that.The written test included aptitude questions and were easy to solve.The scoring section was accuracy. After that interviews which had technical round managerial and hr round in no particular order.

Interview Questions

I had better options available to me

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!