Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.6

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Mostly walk in or campus recrutement.
I got selected through campus process.
Technical Round and then HR. Process was simple and got offer letter same day.
technical was good. HR was nominal. Technical was on c, c++, java , Networking for freshers.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuttippuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuttippuram (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2013.

I attended the recruitment drive held in my college and it was pretty easy for me. There were two test rounds. One for language, and the other checking aptitude. Once I got through the rounds we had an interview in 3 stages, one technical, one managerial and one HR. The managerial round was a little tough but otherwise, the whole process was a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
    • Situations in office environment when we weren't acknowledged by our superiors, details about BigData etc.   Answer Question

Because I'm sure there's something way better waiting for me.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thanjāvūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2013.

Two rounds-Aptitude and Personal Interview

Interview Questions
    • Explain about your project and write one of the snippets.   View Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Eligibility Criteria:

Management Post Graduates/Diploma/CA/Cost Accountant/Phd/Graduates/Post Graduates are eligible to register.
    Candidate should have secured atleast 60% through out his academic career.
    Candidates who attend any TCS Recruitment Process in the Past 6 Months is not eligible

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2009.

The interview was good with quality questions on Java/J2EE technologies.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was tough. They did not increase the salary much. Got a very less % of hike.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

they take an aptitute test.after clearing it you are interviewed by the company's HR's.after clearing it,you get hired by TCS.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions can be asked from anywhere.they can be technical or general questions.even IQ questions canbe asked   Answer Question
    there are no negotiations.they give a fixed salary to all for a specific post in the company.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2008.

Hired from campus. Had written test before interview. Interview was chilled out, they were just looking to hire people.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected. The interview was cool, I was asked to about the courses I had taken till then.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tūmkūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tūmkūr (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

it was bit ok, most of them were based on c prog, some qns were based on tecnical

less projects

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thanjāvūr (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjāvūr (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2011.

I prepared very well by browsing a lot about interview process. Interviewers were very friendly and suggested me water with warm smile. Too much technical questions with very few HR Questions.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2009.

College placement. First the aptitude test, then if you are selected then a technical round is taken. once you clear the TI then Manager round comes. Few questions to test u r managerial skills are tested then comes the HR round once u clear the HR round u r through.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!