Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met on campus for a two part interview. Originally, my interview was for a software developer position but, after HR reviewed my resume and background felt that I would be a better fit as a business analyst. The HR questions were first. Most had to do with how I would handle different work situations both as an individual and in a team environment. The technical questions focused on the programming, courses, and projects listed on my resume. Both interviewers were very nice and answered my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• I had always taken the lead on almost every project I have ever worked on. They wanted to know if there was ever a time I hadn't and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Deskside Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Skype, interview with HR in India. They asked several questions, a few where knowledge based. The interview was pretty painless. However the process was painful, as it took months to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a network adapter issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a pleasant experience as they offered me more money than I requested.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Career Fair - Are you familiar with J2EE? Campus HR Interview - College Course Experiences (45 minutes) Onsite Interview - Talk about TATA group and later did a 1:1 interview asking for Preferred Locations to work in(5 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you handled people you worked with? College course Experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

2 Level of interview 1) HR- Visa status , Past profile and work attitude 2) Team Leads - Technical and Domain questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Check with other Indian consulting companies on Salary. Bonus is based on company performance and not reliable. Go for high Base salary.