Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

2.8

208 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First telephonic interview for more 40 odd min, it will be followed by presentation in front of senior management. Topic will be given in advance and you need to prepare for a week.

Interview Questions
    • lot of questions on domain, var,fat tail curve,swap execution facility,collateral , initial margin   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

I appeared for the interview through campus placements.
     It consisted of three rounds
    1. Written test(aptitude and verbal).
    2. Technical interview.
    3. Managerial HR round and normal HR.

Written test was online and had first verbal which consisted of e-mail writing according to what scenario they give. they will give few words which needs to be used in the email without changing their tenses. Make sure to use all the words they give, otherwise it wont be evaluated. It is for 10 marks an 10 minutes is given for writing.
    After 10 minutes it automatically will move onto analytical session. It had 30 questions of different weight-age. Questions where on probability,numbers,directions,series,permutation and combination etc. Scientific calculator was allowed(it was provided in the online console).

Those short-listed students had technical interview for about 20-45 minutes. It was easy for me. As i took core profile most of the questions were based on my core subjects. They will ask which are your favourite subjects. Don't be specific on your subject, just say you like circuits and digital electronics.
    Only basic questions will be asked. And of course questions on c and c++ were asked.

In managerial HR, they asked if I am willing to relocate anywhere in India and asked if I am willing to write a bond for 2 years. And asked about what I know about TCS and why I want to join TCS.

In HR I was asked about my hobbies. And asked why they should hire me and asked about my strengths. Keep smiling and be honest and have a sense of humour, then definitely you will get into TCS.

I hope this was helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever thought why we should write code inside main, why not outside.   Answer Question
    No being a fresher I think we have no rights to negotiate.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview process had three rounds.

1st round was written test :general aptitude questions were asked(questions from quants,logical ability + email writing).

2nd round was technical interview : They asked questions from C,C++,Data Structures,Computer networks.

3rd round was HR : They asked questions regarding company profile.

Assistant Systems ANalyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First written(computer based test) here major filtering happens, and the Technical followed by HR. As i'm MBA graduate in technical round most of questions are on Supply chain Management and the interviewer is also has lot domain experience in that area He went to a greater extent where i'm unable to think a possible scenario and i tried and gave up He smiled and said even he didn't expected a correct answer from me. But he appreciated the way i approached the solution and it went on for more than 45min and i was confident on selection. Next they sent me for HR which is a namesake interview round where they ask you about location and shift constrains

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

The process consisted of three steps. the first as a online aptitude test which was a troublefree processs. the cutoff was easonable. the next roundwas technical. tcs conducts technical and managerial round together. in my technical i was asked just two simole questions. they just want to see your fundamentals strength. then was the hr round. we had a good comfortable conversattion. overall the processs was very good.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2014.

Attended through a employee referral drive. Interviewed at think campus bangalore for the role of KYC/AML analyst. Aptitude,HR,Tech interview were conducted on the venue and tech interview 2 was via phone. After few days Hr has asked for documents and background check forms. Later on the process was kept on hold and no answer from hr.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

walk-in
    first round of technical interview with simple technical questions and project experience
    second round by manager - only asked some weird questions which are irrelevant to the position
    third round by HR - actually it was not an interview, it was just a salary negotiation

Interview Questions
    • HR was so stupid and called in the night at 11 and asked me to do salary negotiation at this time of the day   Answer Question

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2014.

it was walkin in bangalore. interview was smooth and quick. well planned effort by Recruit team. only basic questions were asked. they said HR will call me later.

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2014.

Very bad management of drive. I was sent a mail about me being shortlisted by the panel and asked to attend the interview. But after making me wait for 3 hours, HR comes back saying panel feels my resume is not relevant and asks me to leave.

Interview Questions
    • They send many people back in the same manner. They keep playing this joke with people. Instead I feel i could have attended another interview in the same time. Very bad experience.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

one aptitude test and several rounds of technical, H.R interviews

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test is critical.
      if test is cleared you almost had the job in hand provided
      1. you have superb aggregate or