Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services
- Assistant Systems Engineer (656)
- Software Engineer (324)
- Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee (238)
- Systems Engineer (237)
- IT Analyst (120)
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) (93)
- Business Analyst (83)
- Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee (73)
- Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee (55)
- Associate Software Engineer (48)
- ASE Trainee (47)
- ASE (42)
- Assistant Software Engineer Trainee (38)
- Engineering (35)
- Project Manager (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (33)
- Developer (29)
- Associate Systems Engineer (25)
- ITA (22)
- Consultant (21)
- Programmer Analyst (21)
- Fresher (19)
- Systems Analyst (18)
- Software Developer (17)
- Senior Process Associate (17)
- System Engineer (17)
- Engineer (16)
- Assistant Consultant (16)
- Process Associate (15)
- Associate Consultant (14)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.
I was referred for interview by an employee. Phone interview followed by offer. Phone call from project lead, mainly to get to know me and find out about my experience. The call was not more than 40 minutes and only about experience, no technical questions. Got an offer one week later from HR.
- Basic questions about back ground and experience Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.
Attended a career fair, where a time to set up a meeting was setup after the recruiter saw and asked me a couple of questions regarding my resume. After this was the meeting, following the meeting it was a couple of weeks until I received an offer. During the interview there were two people. One was very nice, the other a bit intimidating. They ask general questions about everything in the resume. But mostly the questions were Java related.
- Mostly Java oriented questions. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.
a telephonic round where they will evaluate how technically strong the resource is, once we get selected then there will be a face to face round with director , program manager and architect , once selected here we can get offer easily
- How you will handle a project which have a vet less documentation Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.
- telephonic 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review