Tata Consultancy Services

Getting the Interview

46 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – aptitude test followed by technical and hr interview.Technical was bit tough and it took around 45 mins and hr round was easy. Since i was from ece background they did'nt ask much about computer science subjects.Nice experience.

Interview Question – Asked few puzzles which was little bit difficult to solve within a short span to test logical skills   Answer Question

Vadodara (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – first is written test.

Interview Question – When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – First I was asked to wait fora phone interview......
Then I had a session of phone interview.
 After that I was called for an IQ test.....
Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round...
There I had a Group Interview.
Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you???   View Answer

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Company came to my college. So it was on campus. First was wriiten test. 200+ people wrote the exam. Only 60 of them cleared that. And there was technical, hr and mr round. At the eod they declare result.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – In octo. 2011 ,i have been prossesd for campus placement interview, by the Tcs company.it was a grear deal to me & i was exiceted & nervous. I had given technical test. It was little difficult test consist of different parts.i was not qualified for the test,because cut off marks were more to my aeronautical branch,in comparison to other branches of b.tech. Finally they decided they will not take students from aeronautical engg. Branch & it was end.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – there were 4 rounds of interviews, the interview was over al an average one. it consisted of a telephonic round, followed by three technical round and a managerial round.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1st was the appetitude round
and after that for the qualified candidates go for the interview.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   View Answers (2)

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were two interviewss technical and HR.Technical consisits of questions on programming,database and projects undertaking .Maximum was asked from resume...The Hr intervies is basicaaly to check communiction skills and background check

Interview Question – asked about unix   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2008.

Interview Details – First there was a written test. On successful written test, there was one to one HR interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was selected in campus . I am from noc cs backgroung but i worked hard and got selected.They asked me basic C,C++ questions.There main focus was on reasoning. They asked me various question based on reasoning.

Interview Question – how can u cut cake into 8 equal parts .if u can cut only 3 times only   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services Engineer interview questions and advice. All 46 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees and interview candidates.