Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 7,146 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai India

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – First I was asked to wait fora phone interview......
Then I had a session of phone interview.
 After that I was called for an IQ test.....
Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round...
There I had a Group Interview.
Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you???   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2008.

Interview Details – Initially a Aptitude test is conducted to evaluate general thinking capabilities of a candidate. It has mathematical and data interpretation questions. This was followed by a Group discussion which was on a current topic. This discussion was held in a board room of TCS office. After this interview was conducted, where in some general questions like "Tell me something about yourself", favourite subjects, hobbies, etc were asked. I was also asked to write a program for displaying a defined pattern.

Interview Question – What are principles of OOP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was taken by two person i think one was technical and other was related to human resource they asked the question related to both technical and communication.

They went through little bit to analytical skills also.

Interview Question – What is the thing you want to change in Facebook???   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not Applicable.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring and interviews were held in the college itself,which consisted of a written Aptitude exam,only those who secured enough marks needed to qualify were called for 3 rounds of interview viz.technical, group discussion and Human Resources.

Interview Question – are u interested in pursuing higher education in the near future..??   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – They are sharp and kind and they tend to put the candidate at ease

Interview Question – do you have any knowledge about PLM?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – just be yoursef

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services Engineer interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees and interview candidates.