Tata Consultancy Services Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

47 interviews

3.2

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

aptitude test followed by technical and hr interview.Technical was bit tough and it took around 45 mins and hr round was easy. Since i was from ece background they did'nt ask much about computer science subjects.Nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked few puzzles which was little bit difficult to solve within a short span to test logical skills   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2012.

first is written test.

Interview Questions
    • When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

First I was asked to wait fora phone interview......
    Then I had a session of phone interview.
     After that I was called for an IQ test.....
    Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round...
    There I had a Group Interview.
    Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2010.

Company came to my college. So it was on campus. First was wriiten test. 200+ people wrote the exam. Only 60 of them cleared that. And there was technical, hr and mr round. At the eod they declare result.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

In octo. 2011 ,i have been prossesd for campus placement interview, by the Tcs company.it was a grear deal to me & i was exiceted & nervous. I had given technical test. It was little difficult test consist of different parts.i was not qualified for the test,because cut off marks were more to my aeronautical branch,in comparison to other branches of b.tech. Finally they decided they will not take students from aeronautical engg. Branch & it was end.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

there were 4 rounds of interviews, the interview was over al an average one. it consisted of a telephonic round, followed by three technical round and a managerial round.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

There were two interviewss technical and HR.Technical consisits of questions on programming,database and projects undertaking .Maximum was asked from resume...The Hr intervies is basicaaly to check communiction skills and background check

Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2008.

First there was a written test. On successful written test, there was one to one HR interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

1st was the appetitude round
    and after that for the qualified candidates go for the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!