Tata Consultancy Services Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Princeton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a phone interview to explain the position and the location but they did not have a position open at this moment close to where I leave and i was not planning to relocate. The recruter said that will keep my information and in about two month will get back to me with to discuss new openings in my area

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

1 step interview, very easy going. I think they were interested from before I really sat down. The process was quick, two recruiters involved in the business department with me. They wanted a transcript and we talked for maybe 25 to 35 minutes. Got a free coffee mug too.

Interview Questions

• Explain your goals in the position, explain the industry, tell us about your classes, that sort of thing.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

On Campus Interview involved IQ test, physio-metric test, followed by technical and HR round (2004) Selection procedure is just difficult, If you are a fresher. But don’t worry and don’t lose your confidence level. If you perform your best, you can achieve your goal of success in this interview. Let us see the pattern,

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on c , c++, questions about TCS and IT industry   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

first is written test.

Interview Questions

• When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

aptitude test followed by technical and hr interview.Technical was bit tough and it took around 45 mins and hr round was easy. Since i was from ece background they did'nt ask much about computer science subjects.Nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked few puzzles which was little bit difficult to solve within a short span to test logical skills   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

the number rounds are three as usual.written test,hr round,technical round.please prepare from previous tcs papers for the written round.for technical round good understanding of c,oops concepts,data structures,basics of networks,os,dbms are necessary.In hr round be prepared for common hr roundquestions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The company officials gave an overview of the company through a presentation.Then a online aptitute test was conducted.After that the results were announced and few were called for technical interview.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

First I was asked to wait fora phone interview...... Then I had a session of phone interview. After that I was called for an IQ test..... Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round... There I had a Group Interview. Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interviews, the interview was over al an average one. it consisted of a telephonic round, followed by three technical round and a managerial round.