Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Aug 2, 2014

3.2

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2012.

first is written test.

Interview Questions
    • When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

aptitude test followed by technical and hr interview.Technical was bit tough and it took around 45 mins and hr round was easy. Since i was from ece background they did'nt ask much about computer science subjects.Nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked few puzzles which was little bit difficult to solve within a short span to test logical skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

the number rounds are three as usual.written test,hr round,technical round.please prepare from previous tcs papers for the written round.for technical round good understanding of c,oops concepts,data structures,basics of networks,os,dbms are necessary.In hr round be prepared for common hr roundquestions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2011.

The company officials gave an overview of the company through a presentation.Then a online aptitute test was conducted.After that the results were announced and few were called for technical interview.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

First I was asked to wait fora phone interview......
    Then I had a session of phone interview.
     After that I was called for an IQ test.....
    Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round...
    There I had a Group Interview.
    Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

there were 4 rounds of interviews, the interview was over al an average one. it consisted of a telephonic round, followed by three technical round and a managerial round.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2011.

In octo. 2011 ,i have been prossesd for campus placement interview, by the Tcs company.it was a grear deal to me & i was exiceted & nervous. I had given technical test. It was little difficult test consist of different parts.i was not qualified for the test,because cut off marks were more to my aeronautical branch,in comparison to other branches of b.tech. Finally they decided they will not take students from aeronautical engg. Branch & it was end.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2011.

There were two interviewss technical and HR.Technical consisits of questions on programming,database and projects undertaking .Maximum was asked from resume...The Hr intervies is basicaaly to check communiction skills and background check

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

This was a campus placement through my college. There was an aptitude test,technical round and an HR round consisting of 1:1 interview. In some colleges there also happened to be a Group Discussion round.
    The aptitude was an online test the technical round was basically to test the skills it included C,C++ and logic design as i was from a electronics background and in the HR round they only test ones confidence level and fluency.