Tata Consultancy Services

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – one aptitude test and several rounds of technical, H.R interviews

Interview Question – Aptitude test is critical.
if test is cleared you almost had the job in hand provided
1. you have superb aggregate or
2. you got a reference from TCS
  View Answer

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews in Budapest for Tata Consultancy Service: One via call the other personal with the HR.
HR helpful but at the question salary expectation, if you are a beginner, they offer just 200.000 Hungarian Forint (+benefit) net for the position of financial analyst in Budapest. They told me that they would have let me know for the following candidacy process but they simply disappear.
After twenty days, they called me back for asking me if I would have been available for the Market Analyst position. According to what I said before, my request of 250.000 Hungarian Forint Net,was not accepted so, they refused me for the second time.
 However, they let me knew immediatly and they do not ask for SAP knowledge.

Interview Question – Salary Expectation   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because salary was not sufficient and I was not satisfied of the market analyst position.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Three rounds over the phone, hr, ops lead and teg

Interview Question – Could you join in tomorrow?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – No clear communication on the job role offered with location and very marginal increment over current compensation package

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!