Tata Consultancy Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

one aptitude test and several rounds of technical, H.R interviews

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude test is critical.
    if test is cleared you almost had the job in hand provided
    1. you have superb aggregate or
    2. you got a reference from TCS
      View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2013.

Two interviews in Budapest for Tata Consultancy Service: One via call the other personal with the HR.
    HR helpful but at the question salary expectation, if you are a beginner, they offer just 200.000 Hungarian Forint (+benefit) net for the position of financial analyst in Budapest. They told me that they would have let me know for the following candidacy process but they simply disappear.
    After twenty days, they called me back for asking me if I would have been available for the Market Analyst position. According to what I said before, my request of 250.000 Hungarian Forint Net,was not accepted so, they refused me for the second time.
     However, they let me knew immediatly and they do not ask for SAP knowledge.

Interview Questions

Because salary was not sufficient and I was not satisfied of the market analyst position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2010.

Three rounds over the phone, hr, ops lead and teg

Interview Questions

No clear communication on the job role offered with location and very marginal increment over current compensation package

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!