Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.7

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I T A Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

interview process was a series of online aptitude tests followed by technical and HR interviews, it was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Salary didn't match the expectations

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ITA Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Attended Walk-in drive had all the interviews in one day technical,Management round and last HR round.The offer was made after 3 days through telephonic call and offer letter was send through email.

Interview Questions
    • Testing concepts and methodologies, questions from SQL and Domain was easy to medium.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview process had three rounds.

1st round was written test :general aptitude questions were asked(questions from quants,logical ability + email writing).

2nd round was technical interview : They asked questions from C,C++,Data Structures,Computer networks.

3rd round was HR : They asked questions regarding company profile.

ITA Interview

I was selected via campus selection.All the process which are followed in campus selection like online aptitude test and than technical interview and HR interview.After the you clear all the rounds they announced the selected candidate.

Interview Questions
    • It was about the internal working of the micro-controllers 8086, paging and ISO model   Answer Question

Very fast.

Interview Questions
    the package is very less.

ITA Interview

It happens through online process on job websites

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in leaving your previous job specially for people with more than 5 yrs exp   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

1 round telephonic technical, 1 round face to face technical , 1 round managerial interview

it was ok,

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

Gave the interview around November 2010. There were three steps in the process:
    1. Technical Round: Herein a senior person will ask you questions related to your technical domain and will try to ascertain your knowledge on that.
    2. Management Round: In thsi round any manager or a senior person (atleast Assoc) will have a discussion with you related to your work, challenges faced, how you coped with pressure, knowledge gathered over the time, your expecttation from TCS, salary, expected salary.
    3. HR Round: Here the HR will ask your expected salary and will tell you about the offer and will try to answer your queries regarding the offer.

This will take approx. 1-2 days depending on the time taken in first 2 steps and how soon they offer you. An EP no. is required for this which can be generated after you post your profile at careers.tcs.com website.

Truly speaking it was a good experience for me though it was my second time.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Informatica 7 and 8 and why you should go for 8 ?   View Answer
    Not required for me.

Be polite and straight forward in your approach.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montevideo (Uruguay)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montevideo (Uruguay)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

I have 3 interviews. First with the staffing. Several phone calls.

Don't accept the first offer.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2010.

They asked mostly about your your project