Tata Consultancy Services I T A Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1st phase will be Written test, If you crossed the first hurdle then a panel of team will take Technical Interview. Final round will be managerial round where Human resource will ask your opinions.

Interview Questions

• Written test is based on GRE barron's book and then go with basic C, java and questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

I T A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

interview process was a series of online aptitude tests followed by technical and HR interviews, it was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• why do u want to join our company .. no difficult questions ..   2 Answers

Salary didn't match the expectations

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Calcutta (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Mainly focused on contribution done to the previous employer, roles and responsibility, few real problems on web application were given. Question relate to performance tuning, scaling solutions. Map and reduce concepts etc

Interview Questions

• How can you add value to the organization   1 Answer

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Attended Walk-in drive had all the interviews in one day technical,Management round and last HR round.The offer was made after 3 days through telephonic call and offer letter was send through email.

Interview Questions

• Testing concepts and methodologies, questions from SQL and Domain was easy to medium.   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process had three rounds. 1st round was written test :general aptitude questions were asked(questions from quants,logical ability + email writing). 2nd round was technical interview : They asked questions from C,C++,Data Structures,Computer networks. 3rd round was HR : They asked questions regarding company profile.

ITA Interview

Interview

I was selected via campus selection.All the process which are followed in campus selection like online aptitude test and than technical interview and HR interview.After the you clear all the rounds they announced the selected candidate.

Interview Questions

• It was about the internal working of the micro-controllers 8086, paging and ISO model   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Interview

Very fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the package is very less.

ITA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It happens through online process on job websites

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your previous job specially for people with more than 5 yrs exp   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

1 round telephonic technical, 1 round face to face technical , 1 round managerial interview

Negotiation

it was ok,

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Calcutta (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Gave the interview around November 2010. There were three steps in the process: 1. Technical Round: Herein a senior person will ask you questions related to your technical domain and will try to ascertain your knowledge on that. 2. Management Round: In thsi round any manager or a senior person (atleast Assoc) will have a discussion with you related to your work, challenges faced, how you coped with pressure, knowledge gathered over the time, your expecttation from TCS, salary, expected salary. 3. HR Round: Here the HR will ask your expected salary and will tell you about the offer and will try to answer your queries regarding the offer. This will take approx. 1-2 days depending on the time taken in first 2 steps and how soon they offer you. An EP no. is required for this which can be generated after you post your profile at careers.tcs.com website. Truly speaking it was a good experience for me though it was my second time.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Informatica 7 and 8 and why you should go for 8 ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not required for me. Be polite and straight forward in your approach.