Tata Consultancy Services I T A Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

2.8

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I T A Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

interview process was a series of online aptitude tests followed by technical and HR interviews, it was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Salary didn't match the expectations

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ITA Interview

I was selected via campus selection.All the process which are followed in campus selection like online aptitude test and than technical interview and HR interview.After the you clear all the rounds they announced the selected candidate.

Interview Questions
    • It was about the internal working of the micro-controllers 8086, paging and ISO model   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2010.

They asked mostly about your your project

Very fast.

Interview Questions
    the package is very less.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2009.

I was placed in campus recruitment in 2007. Interview process was pretty normal with aptitude tests and HR rounds. We had our interviews in a local college with aptitude rounds and similar rounds, followed by the HR round. The whole day was spent , only to know that I was placed in TCS!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • No question as such. the panel was pretty good with making us comfortable. The interview went on very easily. A long wait for the final results though, it was worth the wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Answer Question
    No Negotiations !!!!!!!

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

1 round telephonic technical, 1 round face to face technical , 1 round managerial interview

it was ok,

ITA Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

It happens through online process on job websites

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in leaving your previous job specially for people with more than 5 yrs exp   Answer Question

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montevideo (Uruguay)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montevideo (Uruguay)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

I have 3 interviews. First with the staffing. Several phone calls.

Don't accept the first offer.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2008.

One technical, one Manager one HR. Sometimes the Manager and the HR interviews are conducted together. Needs to know the fundamentals of the technology you are working. Interviews are generally not difficult. Because the company knows, whoever will be requited, his/her career will be screwed up in a couple of years.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

Gave the interview around November 2010. There were three steps in the process:
    1. Technical Round: Herein a senior person will ask you questions related to your technical domain and will try to ascertain your knowledge on that.
    2. Management Round: In thsi round any manager or a senior person (atleast Assoc) will have a discussion with you related to your work, challenges faced, how you coped with pressure, knowledge gathered over the time, your expecttation from TCS, salary, expected salary.
    3. HR Round: Here the HR will ask your expected salary and will tell you about the offer and will try to answer your queries regarding the offer.

This will take approx. 1-2 days depending on the time taken in first 2 steps and how soon they offer you. An EP no. is required for this which can be generated after you post your profile at careers.tcs.com website.

Truly speaking it was a good experience for me though it was my second time.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Informatica 7 and 8 and why you should go for 8 ?   View Answer
    Not required for me.

Be polite and straight forward in your approach.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!