Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.7

94 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

I was recruited on campus visit.There was one written exam followed by personal interview. Both written and interview was of average difficulty, they asked logical questions on technology and some puzzles. They immediately gave offer letter immediately, and the joining letter followed before I could finish my graduation.

There was no negotiation for on campus recruit.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Through Consultancy and had 2 rounds of interview.One is technical and other managerial.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

I had applied online. Was interviewed once for one project, they forwarded my resume for another project. I was interviewed again through a walkin. The interview was good, HR round was good.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Very fast as they needed US citizen for their client and they must have lied to the client. Interview American if they take not much questions.

Nothing

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Hiring and interview process as per industry standards. Salary might be bit bit low under market trend but overall will be a good experience

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

- First Telephonic interview to check area of expertise
    - Second detail in person interview of check and confirm area of expertise for person
    - HR interview and Pay discussion
    -Hired.

Interview Questions
    • - Why do you want to join the company even when you know there is not much paid?   View Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2014.

interview process was of only two rounds. first was aptitude test and second was interview. aptitude test included verbal (email writing) of 10 minutes and analytical (quant and logical) of 80 minutes. the interview has 1 to 3 rounds depending upon the number of HR present in the room. one HR means 3 rounds, 3 HR means only one round. i had one round. interview questions were mostly HR and related to whatever written in the CV. technical questions were easy as i am not a comp sc/ IT student. some basic C or C++ programs should be practiced well to get through the interview.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if i reject you without any explanation? what would be your reaction towards me?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2014.

No difficulty tecnical round was a joke mainly concentrated on my projects.no programming related questions nothing. one interviewer advised me to not to join. interviewer didn't know anything by themselves. one management,and last one was just a conversation

Interview Questions

coz it wasnt upto my standards

IT Analyst Interview

It was good and completed in one day. had 3 round of interview. First Round: was asked around 5-6 questions based on the work I did in my previous company. Second Round (manager round): four questions based on the work I did in my previous company. Third Round: HR round: why was I looking for a change and what was the expected compensation.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

interview was good and easy. normal technical question with one of the team member followed by telephonic round with project manager and then hr round all went smooth but i need to change my project after joining.

yes but got only 10 percent hike from my current salary