Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.6

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview process was fast and had two technical rounds followed by the HR round. Extending offer letter took 2 weeks of time. please have a clear communication on how they are going to process your H1 b transfer. For me there was a confusion , i was told that premium transfer they will do but later i ended up paying for same.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Technical interviews were a bit tough. Final discussion with manager was more towards attitude and work ethics. Overall the process was good. Got feedback in 2 days, which was really cool.

Interview Questions
    They have predefined numbers for pay and benifits

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The hiring proccess took 1 month, it was very fast, and the people from HR was nice, and professional, after that they called me and made a money offer, was good for a starting.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Technical and Managerial Interview is tough. Depends on interviewer, my interview took 1.30 hrs. Technical round is scenario based questions which covers all the portion. Resume is thoroughly checked and questions are based on the skill set mentioned in the resume

Interview Questions
    • Managerial round are scenario based so need to prepare for that   Answer Question
    Negotiated but in my case it didn't work

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

I was recruited on campus visit.There was one written exam followed by personal interview. Both written and interview was of average difficulty, they asked logical questions on technology and some puzzles. They immediately gave offer letter immediately, and the joining letter followed before I could finish my graduation.

There was no negotiation for on campus recruit.

IT Analyst Interview

Through Consultancy and had 2 rounds of interview.One is technical and other managerial.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

I had applied online. Was interviewed once for one project, they forwarded my resume for another project. I was interviewed again through a walkin. The interview was good, HR round was good.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Very fast as they needed US citizen for their client and they must have lied to the client. Interview American if they take not much questions.

Nothing

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Hiring and interview process as per industry standards. Salary might be bit bit low under market trend but overall will be a good experience

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

- First Telephonic interview to check area of expertise
    - Second detail in person interview of check and confirm area of expertise for person
    - HR interview and Pay discussion
    -Hired.

Interview Questions
    • - Why do you want to join the company even when you know there is not much paid?   View Answer