Tata Consultancy Services

1,798 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,798 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

technical questions on os,dbms.questions mostly depends on for which position they are hiring.asked to write a program for reversing an array.hr round was very easy.hr asked whether any problem with relocation,hobbies etc.

Junior Engineer Interview

applied through campus.first aptitude and verbel test.apti was easy and mostly questions was from previous year papers .three or four round for interwiew. they generally asked about the basics of programming for non cs/it student ans was very easy

IT Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Started with a walk-in-drive.One round of resume screening followed by technical interview finally followed by managerial round.
    Later followed by the HR negotiation round and finally rolling the offer letter one week later.

Bench Worker Interview

I was asked if I wanted to work with TCS. I said yes. I was selected. They asked me no further questions as they said they loved my passion and the honesty with which I said yes.
    Most of my friends also got selected in TCS, and all of them were asked the same question.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

the process took two days. I was hired through campus recruitment.
     Once I cleared the written test(which included aptitude and email writing), I was called for an interview. The panel had 3 members. They started with basic DS questions like " what is ds?; what are data types? ; write an algorithm to find the greatest number in an array".
     Then they asked few HR questions like Why TCS, why IT side, any relocation problem?
     After answering all these questions, they told me to leave. My interview was finished in just 10 minutes. After 2 days, offer letter was sent to my mail.
     please be sure to fill the priority order in the initial application form as provided to you (either by the college or by the TCS admin). Any mismatch in the order would lead to direct rejection of the application.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as i applied through college.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Got selected through off camsus drive. Aptitude test, followed by technical test n then hr round. If u clear the aptitude test there is 80% chamce to get the job

Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Testers Interview

It was simple interview. I was asked questions about current affairs. Some technical questions od Data Structure and C were asked. In current affairs as it is my topic of interest, I was asked about Syria conflict, ISIS issue and my opinion about it.

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The hiring process had been started with the Written Test, followed by Management Interview and then HR Interview. There was time gap of one month in between each phase. On the whole, the hiring process was satisfactory.

Flexible

Management Trainee Interview

The Interview Process was Scheduled into 3 parts;Aptitude followed by G.D & P.I
    Aptitude Test - It Included Quants,Logic, Verbal & some basic questions of computer.
    In quants the problems were mainly on ages, Number series.
    Many of the candidates was able to clear this round but most of them got rejected in G.D.
    There were many rounds of P.I where they Grilled the candidates on Technical questions and if you are lucky enough you will get your Offer letter on the same date.

Interview Questions
    • The students are grilled only on concepts   View Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Three levels of interview where there.
    Technical Round : Being an IT student , it was an easy one with basic programming questions.
    Other two rounds where also easy.
    TCS takes in a bulk from campus interviews.
    Things to take care.
    - No blunders in front of interviewer.
    - Carry good confidence and positive attitude.
    - Back logs should not be there.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about networking which i had told as my favorite subject   Answer Question