Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in India

2,292 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,292 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pantnagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pantnagar (India)).

Interview

TCS visited my campus for on Campus interview. Interview was on campus placement during 6th Semester of my B. Tech in Information Technology. They have conducted a Written Exam and followed by technical and HR interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

it was quickly done and was well set.There were 2 rounds of interview apart from analytical + verbal online test.the two rounds were technical and hr based respectively. Questions asked : Why TCS? Delta modulation. Linked lists. arrays.

SE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1-1 interview, 2 technical rounds, 1 HR round of interview, highly Technically skilled, hard core java, database normalization, puzzles, logical questions, analytical questions. HR round was mostly on soft skills. Puzzle to join teared piece of a coloured picture, programming on threading concept, shell scripting, javascript, jquery puzzles, logical questions, analytical questions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle to join teared piece of a coloured picture, programming on threading concept, shell scripting, javascript, jquery puzzles, logical questions, analytical questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Off campus drive in 2010. First phase was written test. Then three rounds of interview 1. Technical round( general C, Java Sql questions), 2. Managerial round: behavioral questions, 3. HR Round: Salary and location discussion.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I attended TCS interview through Campus placements. It consisted of 2 rounds. 2 rounds: 1. Aptitude 2. Interview Aptitude had quants, verbal and reasoning sections. After clearing this round we had the interview on the next day . It was a panel interview. Questions were about the technical knowledge in C and also HR questions like where do you see yourself after 5 years

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Applied through employee referall,Got a call from Hr Anita to attend for a interview,from their it was a normal process with apptitude,gd and a hr interview.The whole process took 2 days with results being declared the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is Requirement Traceability Matrix?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

3 rounds of interview Happens in the same day Technical, Manager, HR It was a very good experience, everything went very smooth. If you prepare well before interview then you will feel like it's easy. However, the interview was an average.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment process. Those with 75% above through out were eligible for direct interview whereas the others had to give a test. On the day of the interview, we had to go through two rounds. Round 1 was technical. My interviewers asked me questions from both my field and from IT Round 2 was a brief with the HR person who asked if I wanted to do this job and will I be comfortable in moving.

Interview Questions

Because I was going to pursue further education.

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

There was initial written round and then three levels for interview: 1. Technical Round 2. Management Round 3. HR The written round was fairly easy as well as TR and MR rounds. Most of the questions would be general questions about OS, Algorithms, Networking, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for difference between GET vs POST method in HTTP.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājahmundry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Rājahmundry (India)).

Interview

4 step interview process. Written - English(Everything from GRE Barrons,) Aptitude. Technical - Depends on the resume. Managerial - Stress interview. HR - Depends mostly on the performance of previous rounds and Communication skill in English.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my Mini-Project during final year of Undergrads. Question on Semaphores, Reader-writer probelm(OS) Questions on C Language.(Pointer basics, Multi dimensional arrays) Managerial: Asked about how will I get adopted when given to work with a technology which I do not know. Opinion on Dress code followed. HR: How am i a value add to their organisation?   Answer Question