Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
2,095 Interview Reviews

2.8

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

It was an on-campus interview. First round was Aptitude test on day 1. Most of the questions were from barrons (GRE book). Next day there was one technical round following by HR round.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2010.

It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.

Interview Questions
    • It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.It depends on the project you are in. It will be good overall.   Answer Question
    I got placed as part of campus placements.So negotiation is not possible.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

It was on campus interview so there was written test then technical round and then HR round in which GD was conducted.technical round included some basic coding questions like reversing a string and some concepts of programming language

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to join if we send you to Andaman and Nicobar islands?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Spoke to a Campus Recruiter at a career fair at my university. Had the interview 3 weeks after the career fair with four interviews. The interview was very relaxed and they mostly talked about how the process of becoming a software engineer required six weeks of training in Java.
    Got a call about two weeks later with an offer. No second interview required.

Was allowed to choose from about 3-4 locations to work from. No salary negotiation.

USAA Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2014.

interview was with two people and was very easy. The hiring process is very quick, I had the offer within a week...but the start date is always a month out because you need a background check, drug test, and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions about you and your background, a few psychological questions.   Answer Question
    I was not given much wiggle room on the salary.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The first level of screening was a written test. The test had different sections and it was full of objective type questions. We need to get the minimum score demanded to get to the next level of technical interview. Once the technical interview is cleared, next comes the HR interview. The HR interview, which is the 3rd level of screening decides our entry into TCS.

Be ready to face the challenge and hecticness at work

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Three rounds of interviews including two technical and one project manager interview. The second round of technical interview is a bit tough.it might take atleasty 15 days to process the offer.

20 days

Computer Programmer Interview

Have to undergo written test for logic. Had a round of technical interview on C and C + + and Java and cleared. Also had a HR interview and also cleared the same.................

Pharmacovigilance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

I submitted my CV, professional experience and salary requirements through a recruiter. I had to resubmit my online application twice due to problems on their end and finally had to fax my application because of technical problems on their end. Although I requested a lower salary than I was making when I interviewed I was asked to reduce to a lower salary than the one I stated as required. I consented to the request in order to stay in the process

Interview Questions
    • If I would be able to reduce my required salary   View Answer
    I was asked to take a lower salary than what I requested and I consented to do that.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2014.

first HR interview, then tech interview through skype. The HR asks general behavioral questions like why TCS, what is your strong point? The tech questions are fair, including data structures, algorithms, ect. The overall procedure is fairly easy compared with other companies. However, the offer is not provided since I am not a US citizen...

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!