Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015
3,034 Interview Reviews

2.8

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

it was quickly done and was well set.There were 2 rounds of interview apart from analytical + verbal online test.the two rounds were technical and hr based respectively. Questions asked : Why TCS? Delta modulation. Linked lists. arrays.

.NET SUPPORT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 1st round and have been interviewed by 3 persons shooting questions one after another. It was a Junior support role but felt they asked too much technical like a Senior role or architecture role. They sounded very unprofessional because I can see them giggling often and back chatting during the interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

First there was a apptitude exam. People who cleared this round could attend IT round where technical questions were asked like oops, write a class program in c++, next round was HR round questions about work -life balance were asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolhāpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I was hired through a campus interview. It was a fun experience, albeit a long long interview ( given the number of candidates). The interviewers were very pleasant and had a good sense of humor. This helped me relax :) Since I had interviewed for an entry level position, the interview questions were not very difficult. There were totally three rounds: 1. An online exam for initial screening. 2. A technical interview round 3. HR interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer and Testers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Meerut (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. It took an entire day. It started with written test followed by the interview and HR Discussion.Luckily I got the offer and joined TCS later

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2015.

Interview

At first the HR person called me, she did a small interview by phone, later they invited me for a face to face interview with several managers, I had 3 different interviews the same day. Everyone was very nice and professional, the HR person explained me everything I needed to know like benefits, career opportunities, etc and the supervisor was also very polite and clear with the expected task. The last interview was the most fluffy one, but also went good. After 2 days they called me with the offer.

Interview Questions

• General basic question at first rounds, salary, joining, why to leave, etc, and more technical later on based on the position.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was made by the Manager and was based on my experience, as well as the detais about the job. As the job was at manufacturing vertical, it was detailed about the customers TATA has, as well as what I could bring as a new logo.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

first round was an aptitute test. next phase was interview which consists of three rounds. first one was technical round where questions were asked related to the stream. second round was management roundwhere general problem situations were given to solve. third and final round was hr round where the candidate's personal attitude and communication skills were tested.

ASE Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Trichy (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process . Check for online tcs papers , so that you can easily crack the entry test.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The interview had technical two technical rounds and one HR round. Each round was about 40 mins. Technical rounds were moderately easy. The guys who interviewed me had me cool down a bit in the beginning and they made me relax and then started asking questions. I answered "I don't know" if I did not know the answer for the question they asked. They were cool with it.

Interview Questions

• They were basically asking from Operating systems and algorithms. Asked me to write a code for few small programs.   Answer Question