Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Feb 25, 2015
2,473 Interview Reviews

2.8

IT Analyst Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Technical interviews were a bit tough. Final discussion with manager was more towards attitude and work ethics. Overall the process was good. Got feedback in 2 days, which was really cool.

Interview Questions
    They have predefined numbers for pay and benifits

Assistant Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Not fool proof hiring process method, will take in bulk and may not be able to provide project once you join in. 2 round of interview, first round technical and second round managerial and then person go for HR discussion and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult scenario you faced in development process.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The hiring proccess took 1 month, it was very fast, and the people from HR was nice, and professional, after that they called me and made a money offer, was good for a starting.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

One phone interview, and one face-to-face. Two individuals interviewed me and one did all the talking. He was very knowledgable and they made me feel comfortable. the interview started on time and lasted for 20 minutes. I got an offer two day later.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, but I was impressed by the knowledge of the intervewer   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The interview was simple. As I was not from a computer science background I was asked only fewer questions. They inquired about the projects I did. I had done about 4 different projects so my interview prolonged as I had to explain them all the projects. They were convinced to hire me when I finished the interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The interview is of four steps.
    1.Written Exam of Multiple choices of 25 questions.(To clear this, there will be a cut off)
    2.Technical Interview on resume and basics of C language
    3.Managerial Round on situational questions
    4.HR interview on personality and commitment

No negotiations

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First - Quant Round, 2nd -Technical, 3rd- HR. Technical round depends on the interviwer. Quant round questions are repeated ones. Prepare old questions for this round.Don't panic in hr round. Be confident while answering. In technical round, they ask on the technologies you mentioned in your esume. Prepare the resume very well. Only mention what you know. They will see how strong are u in ur basics.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The Resume was submitted by a recruiter for a contract position with Tata Consultancy Services and after my Resume was short listed they contacted me on Phone and scheduled face to face interview over Skype which went for an hour. They confirmed the position the next day.

Its a contract position so we haven't negotiated much and they are agreed to my rate.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Technical and Managerial Interview is tough. Depends on interviewer, my interview took 1.30 hrs. Technical round is scenario based questions which covers all the portion. Resume is thoroughly checked and questions are based on the skill set mentioned in the resume

Interview Questions
    • Managerial round are scenario based so need to prepare for that   Answer Question
    Negotiated but in my case it didn't work

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Great- very professional and friendly. Good recruiter and good interview process. I enjoyed working with my recruiter and she was good with follow up. I would recommend Tata to a friend.

Very smooth