Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Jan 22, 2015
2,440 Interview Reviews

2.8

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The interview was simple. As I was not from a computer science background I was asked only fewer questions. They inquired about the projects I did. I had done about 4 different projects so my interview prolonged as I had to explain them all the projects. They were convinced to hire me when I finished the interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The interview is of four steps.
    1.Written Exam of Multiple choices of 25 questions.(To clear this, there will be a cut off)
    2.Technical Interview on resume and basics of C language
    3.Managerial Round on situational questions
    4.HR interview on personality and commitment

No negotiations

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First - Quant Round, 2nd -Technical, 3rd- HR. Technical round depends on the interviwer. Quant round questions are repeated ones. Prepare old questions for this round.Don't panic in hr round. Be confident while answering. In technical round, they ask on the technologies you mentioned in your esume. Prepare the resume very well. Only mention what you know. They will see how strong are u in ur basics.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The Resume was submitted by a recruiter for a contract position with Tata Consultancy Services and after my Resume was short listed they contacted me on Phone and scheduled face to face interview over Skype which went for an hour. They confirmed the position the next day.

Its a contract position so we haven't negotiated much and they are agreed to my rate.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Technical and Managerial Interview is tough. Depends on interviewer, my interview took 1.30 hrs. Technical round is scenario based questions which covers all the portion. Resume is thoroughly checked and questions are based on the skill set mentioned in the resume

Interview Questions
    • Managerial round are scenario based so need to prepare for that   Answer Question
    Negotiated but in my case it didn't work

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Great- very professional and friendly. Good recruiter and good interview process. I enjoyed working with my recruiter and she was good with follow up. I would recommend Tata to a friend.

Very smooth

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Three rounds were conducted during interview process. They were Technical round, Management round, Negotiation round. Interview process was completed in a single day and last whole day.
    They asked complete details about your education, previous experiences and expected salary too.

Interview Questions
    • my interview was smooth and did not face any difficulties.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Totally they will conduct three rounds. One was online screening, technical and HR.
    Very formal. Easy questions and professional college recruitment.
    first round was very easy as most of the question came from dump.
    overall very good experience.

Assistant Consultant At TCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

will be very simple if you have minimum knowledge about the technology some scenario based questions will be asked no need to panic if you answer basic questions definitely they will give you offer

Interview Questions
    • asking about other technologies which are not in resume   Answer Question
    it will be 30-40%

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Work culture - chill and easygoing, not much expectations, clear communication from manager, friendly co workers
    Interview - casual

Lasted around 20 minutes

Got the job offer on the same day, six hours later

Interview Questions
    • What marketing experience do you have?   View Answer