Tata Consultancy Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details – I got a job at career fair held at my college. I had an aptitude test and then a technical round along with HR interview the next day. I was offered the job that same day. I got 3 months training in which I was taught .net and then transferred to hyderabad to work in my relative field.

Interview Question – I was asked to write an algorithm for a problem.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details – Career Fair on Campus got me a interview. Was with a HR and aTechnical person who asked various questions. Technical was just OOC basics easily studied. AFter the interview they seemed very friendly and assured I would be getting a call to come to their campus. After a few weeks they then emailed me and set up a Smart Start that I applied for. Few days before the Smart Start they said my GPA was not up to standards and that I would not be considered for the position.

Interview Question – Very simple c++ question. Only asked one question and I went into detail which then answered his whole list of questions   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – Got into the company by the campus interview, there was a aptitude test followed by technical interviews

Interview Question – It was only on the operating system, part of our curriculum   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Received interview the day of the career fair and interviewed the following day. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What did I like about programming.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – I first went through an HR interview on my college campus and was invited the technical interview which was located in their headquarters. At their headquarters they talked about their company, what they do, and provided lunch. After the interview, the decision was made an hour or so afterwards where I found that I had received the job offer.

Interview Question – All basic MySQL and programming basics questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Heard later from a colleague who worked there that it wasn't a very employee friendly environment but they made the employees compete with each other instead.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Question – basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – Algorith for withdrawing money in a bank
what are the featre you ike to validate
Ýour strengths and weaknesses
more of a HR interview

Interview Question – i didnot have a difficukt question   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – On campus Interview. 3 rounds - Written, Technical and HR
The first round was analytic reasoning and verbal. Technical round was on Java. HR was interested in knowing if I am flexible about location

Interview Question – I was asked if I would say no to the job if they wanted to post me in a different city. I said no and ended up in the city which I didn't want to go to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer is a HR, there was no technical interview. Gave my intro.
 He asked about my academic projects. He basically tested my communication skills. Talked about my hobbies, technical skills, and finally about my position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Go to TCS.com and find it

Interview Question – Will you be willing to move to different locations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Recruitment