Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015
2,802 Interview Reviews

2.8

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Great- very professional and friendly. Good recruiter and good interview process. I enjoyed working with my recruiter and she was good with follow up. I would recommend Tata to a friend.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Three rounds were conducted during interview process. They were Technical round, Management round, Negotiation round. Interview process was completed in a single day and last whole day.
    They asked complete details about your education, previous experiences and expected salary too.

Interview Questions

• my interview was smooth and did not face any difficulties.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Totally they will conduct three rounds. One was online screening, technical and HR.
    Very formal. Easy questions and professional college recruitment.
    first round was very easy as most of the question came from dump.
    overall very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Will computer run without OS?   1 Answer

Assistant Consultant At TCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

will be very simple if you have minimum knowledge about the technology some scenario based questions will be asked no need to panic if you answer basic questions definitely they will give you offer

Interview Questions

• asking about other technologies which are not in resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

it will be 30-40%

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Work culture - chill and easygoing, not much expectations, clear communication from manager, friendly co workers
    Interview - casual

Lasted around 20 minutes

Got the job offer on the same day, six hours later

Interview Questions

• What marketing experience do you have?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was long, but questions were predictable and easy to answer. The technical portion was slightly more difficult. I met the HR rep at a university career fair and was asked to come in for an interview. It took about three weeks to here back from the rep with a verbal offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

One behavioral interview (i.e. How did you deal with this situation?) followed by one technical interview. The technical interview went pretty poorly for me, but luckily the questions I was asked were geared more toward a Business Intelligence intern so I don't really understand what happened there. I ended up getting the internship, but I had a better offer in my hometown.

Better offer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2014.

Interview

Applied in the campus, gave them resume directly, 3 days later HR contacted me to schedule interview. In the first round, it is just about some behavior question, like why you choose this company. The second round is the technical interview, there is no coding problems, just basic conceptual things based on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Just very basic conceptual questions based on you resume   Answer Question

better offer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

My resume was submitted by a headhunter whose communication with me was sparse and sporadic. I later learned that the GC had died suddenly, so the hiring process had been delayed. I was interviewed in a conference room by two attorneys at once: a senior female attorney and a more junior male attorney. I found the group interview process to be a bit unusual. Almost immediately, the female attorney began making snarky comments. For instance, she suggested that I had not reviewed their website. Who does not review a company's website before a job interview? I was stunned by the presumptuous insult that she delivered with a haughty smile. I had no idea what sort of sadistic game she was playing, but I had no wish to participate in it, nor any wish to work for her.

Interview Questions

• I was quite surprised when they gave me a test: I was to review a contract for 30 minutes and identify what was wrong with it.   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The company came on campus for hiring students. There were 3 interview rounds. first the apptitude round, then the Technical round and lastly the HR round. The questions asked were quite easy and repitive. So atleast the apptitude round went very well. The technical round was also average. No great questions! Just monotous the same thing was asked. The HR round was a formality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation