Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services
- Assistant Systems Engineer (547)
- Software Engineer (267)
- Systems Engineer (184)
- Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee (181)
- IT Analyst (102)
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) (70)
- Business Analyst (65)
- Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee (49)
- Associate Software Engineer (43)
- ASE (40)
- Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee (40)
- Assistant Software Engineer Trainee (36)
- Engineering (35)
- Senior Software Engineer (28)
- Project Manager (26)
- ASE Trainee (24)
- Programmer Analyst (19)
- Associate Systems Engineer (19)
- Systems Analyst (18)
- Developer (18)
- System Engineer (17)
- Consultant (17)
- ITA (16)
- Software Developer (14)
- Assistant Consultant (13)
- Engineer (12)
- Associate Consultant (12)
- SAP Consultant (12)
- Process Associate (11)
- Assistant Systems ANalyst (11)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.
Two rounds of interviews were taken by the client - Phone and face to face.
I was hired from US, but I did not do education here, so background check took approximately 45-50 days.
- Interviews were easy. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate a little, though I did not get what I wanted.
My suggestion - Do NOT accept the offer if you don't think you are getting what you deserve. Because there will be a good possibility you will end up doing what you don't want to do and you don't want yourself to leave frustrated because you neither have job satisfaction nor the salary you would have been happy with.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2012.
Was contacted thru linkedin and had an interview set up.
- One of the worst kind.They had me interviewd by the folks that were reporting to me. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Didnot like the culture that was exibhited during the interview process.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2010.
the interview started with a small description about what they do at the company, and about the project they are interviewing me for. Then the manager asked about my past experience and continued to ask technical questions. the interview ended with a few hr specific questions
- technical solution to a scenario Answer Question