Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Computer Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview took place in my 3rd year of Engg. There were 2 rounds 1) technical and 2) HR The technical round was where the interviewer asked me about the subjects that I know. he ended up following a very few of my subjects. he then asked me to name the parts of a microprocessor and some logic questions. The other associate told me to give the logic for Fibonacci series The HR interview was very decent. a senior associate asked me why my marks were not exceptional. the other associate asked me a question

Interview Questions

• Draw the 8086 microprocessor What is the subject on information coding all about what do you understand by encryption If I give you a tree which bears fruit what would u do with it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was telephonic interview, I have been informed by HR and I got the interview call. There was nothing much in interview.I didn't get any call after interview and I have been calling HR and no response and infact they didn't pick my call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your profile and about your self. My entire experience and academics   1 Answer

Tata Consultancy Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was good.... Awaiting my offer letter before i comment on anything...:) i have nothing more to say apart frm this...lets c...fingers crossed... I gave it my best shot! Its just that im not sure abt wht am i gonna choose...cos i hv so many options available....so lets c wht hapens ....

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions abt my career, past experiences...   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am still waiting for my offer letter.. . I am all set for joining but still... I wont comment anythng at this point in time...

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds 1)group discussion where they check your fluency 2)aptitude which was quiet easy 3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps 4)hr round where they ask you job related questions Mostly they want to check your communications skill If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

IT was less technical and more behavioral. I had three rounds of interview, 1 technical and 2 behavioral. The first round was technical where basic coding questions were asked which were mainly C programs. The second round was managerial where behavioral questions were asked. The third round was where senior management asked critical thinking questions followed by salary discussions. Being confident and showing a passion for the job helps.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you would like to change about the education system   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Applied for off-campus drive. Started with online aptitude test containing English & quantitative analysis. Quite an easy test. Then came the interviews, had technical & management interview combined. Was a good one. Then came the HR interview which seemed to be more of like an yes/no interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward with Technical and MR round taken together followed by an HR interview. Mostly basic questions were asked in Technical round. If your CS background is decent, clearing it won't be much of a task. MR was a bit grueling. They test your overall personality ranging from communication skills, patience to presence of mind. If you get through these two rounds, you are 90% in. HR is more of formality.

Interview Questions

• Why primitive data types in Java are preferred over objects ?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

In first round they take the aptitude test. This test are 50 minute test . and its all about English grammar and mathematical question it is small difficult test In second round they take the interview and ask about self and they describe about company & job In third round they take group discussion After take interview with hr persons..... In their total of 6 tob7;round.........

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Good and rigorous , tested personality , practical questions were asked ,situations based questions too Hobbies were asked in detail in hr round and strengths and weaknesses as well .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Step 1 Forward your resume to HR. Then, wait for a reply. Step 2 If HR likes your profile, you will be called for Aptitude Test based on Verbal and Quant. Then, wait for the result. Step 3 Once you clear the test, you will be assigned a project. I was lucky to have a project of my own choice. (Data Analytics) Step 4 (Not always) Got a call from Project Manager and was interviewed on some basic analytics question.