Tata Consultancy Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – The company took an interest in the career fair at my college, where after we had an initial IQ test (a few analytic questions) on day one. After the results were announced all students who had passed the test had been scheduled 2 interviews each on day two (One technical interview + Personal interview). The results of which were announced on the same day and accepted students were provided offer letters

Interview Question – This was probably unexpected than difficult , the question was, "If you were on a trek/tour in a remote place and you were separated from your group and there is no way of communicating with them or tracking them, what would you do"?   View Answers (2)

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was college campus drive.

Interview Question – Questions were morderate.   Answer Question

System Engineer Interview

System Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Campus Placement: Aptitude test followed by technical interview and then managerial review. Elimination at each level.

Interview Question – General interview questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – through campus, written test GD and personal interview

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – First it starts with creating an online profile in their website, followed by numerous rounds of aptitude tests, also there is a forum wherein we need to be active so that we get an early personnel interview call. Once we get the interview call, there we need to be with all the necessary documents. The face to face interview is of 3 rounds, technical, personnel and HR.Its fairly easy and no out of the box question are asked.One its done we get the joining call through mail.

Interview Question – Nothing as such, its fairly easy and an average student can easily clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – On-campus job fair. 2 Rounds- Aptitude test and a technical round. Both with around 50% passing probability.

Interview Question – Views and sessions difference.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – On Campus Interviews conducted by the Global Consulting Practice for MBA grads

Interview Question – Business Scenario based Questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – Written Test followed by Technical interview and finally HR round

Interview Question – Questions on Digital electronics and some c questions   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – As an Oracle SOA architect I was asked about the platform dependancies and the benefits of using Oracle SOA. Then there were questions about virtualization , security ,object oriented architecture and modularity.

Interview Question – What (quantify) is the operational benefits of using the platform as against building from scratch or using platform independant technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – TCS are not good pay-masters. Period.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Assistant Systems Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – It has 3 - 4 Rounds. Aptitude Test, Technical , HR Round and sometimes Managerial Round.

Interview Question – All Questions are easy and can be answered by a active and sensible person   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They give a fixed Starting Salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services