Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.8

176 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2013.

Mine was an urgent requirement so a telephonic round was scheduled which included some basic questions about your profile in previous company. 2nd round was full technical,including some difficult questions. This was followed by an HR round

Interview Questions
    • Mostly most questions were from my resume. i had never worked on Rac but Interviewer asked some questions on RAC hexadata as well   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

2 Tech Int + HR....
    its a simple process...you have to face tech int then manger and last HR...
    managerial round is nominal if ur tech feedback is very good....

Interview Questions
    you have to fight a lot for to get expacted salary...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2012.

Interview was arranged by consultancy.
    4 rounds of interview
    2 Technical, Managerial round, HR.
    Technical round was based on my previous experience on web applicaitons.
    MR round was just personal interview question.
    HR was just salary negotiation

Interview Questions
    It was just one word of mine and company's.

ASE Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2012.

3 interviews were held. They were:
    1. Technical interview
    2. HR interview
    3. Managerial interview
    Actually the technical interview is the filtering part, if one can pass this phase then things become simpler. Prepare for IQ test since it is the first step in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about the negative frequency that we have in my physics problem and also to explain its physical significance.
      Also during my managerial interview I was asked if you were the team leader for your team how would you manage them in times of stress. For stress a scenario was created like your tell did well but still your boss got angry on the entire team in this case how will you handle your team.
        View Answer

i got into an MBA college.

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2012.

Campus placement. After an easy aptitude test of quant and verbal, there were 3 rounds, technical, managerial and HR. Technical was very easy, asked to write program for fibonacci series and questions on properties of Java. MR was scenario based like what would you do in this scenario. HR was just a standard tell me about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The 1st phase is written exam.
    2nd phase - Technical Interview
    3rd phase - HR Interview

Written exam is only comprises of logical questions,
    Technical round was not so difficult, they ask questions around ur resume. so be sure whatever u wrote in ur resume (e.g. final year projects), u should know about it.

HR round was easy, very prompt q which we can predict in any HR Interview.
    U just need to be confident.
    they ask to describe me and why should we hire u...bla bla...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

A written test of GRE format followed by two personal interviews

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiation since I was hired during a campus event

Assistant Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

There was an aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates had to go through three rounds of interviews- Technical, HR, MR. In Technical round, be prepared to answer anything out of all the subjects in your curriculum. Also if your aggregate is 70% above or you're in top 5 rankers of your branch, there is no need for you to sit for apti..u can directly appear for intervew.

Interview Questions
    • In a Linked List, using one parse, how can you extract the 2nd last element?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The aptitude test was difficult.. not easy to crack. question were not easy.. n there were 3 interviews: HR, technical n management.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

Applied through employee referral. Filled all education and professional details on their portal. Got a call in about 6 weeks. Interviewer was knowledgeable and started with simple questions and moved on to real tricky once in 15 mins. I was not able to answer some but he explained the answers in detail and insured that I get them. I cleared technical and HR and also got offer but think it is below my exp.

Interview Questions
    • Flash transfer of title process in commissionaire model was tough   Answer Question

Low salary