Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.8

173 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2011.

through campus, written test GD and personal interview

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

First it starts with creating an online profile in their website, followed by numerous rounds of aptitude tests, also there is a forum wherein we need to be active so that we get an early personnel interview call. Once we get the interview call, there we need to be with all the necessary documents. The face to face interview is of 3 rounds, technical, personnel and HR.Its fairly easy and no out of the box question are asked.One its done we get the joining call through mail.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such, its fairly easy and an average student can easily clear.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2011.

On-campus job fair. 2 Rounds- Aptitude test and a technical round. Both with around 50% passing probability.

no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

On Campus Interviews conducted by the Global Consulting Practice for MBA grads

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

Written Test followed by Technical interview and finally HR round

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2011.

As an Oracle SOA architect I was asked about the platform dependancies and the benefits of using Oracle SOA. Then there were questions about virtualization , security ,object oriented architecture and modularity.

Interview Questions
    • What (quantify) is the operational benefits of using the platform as against building from scratch or using platform independant technologies.   Answer Question
    TCS are not good pay-masters. Period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

It has 3 - 4 Rounds. Aptitude Test, Technical , HR Round and sometimes Managerial Round.

Interview Questions
    • All Questions are easy and can be answered by a active and sensible person   Answer Question
    They give a fixed Starting Salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Initial aptitude exam with one Technical and one HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2010.

For campus recruitment, interview process varies based on type of institute. At some the interviews are highly technical and at others TCS just hires the candidate just based on HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • How does indian railways (irctc.com) keep track of realtime status of trains. The interviewer wanted the answer in relation to DBMS and networks   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2010.

Filled some forms online and then gave a written aptitude test. After clearing this I had three rounds of in person interview. First was technical interview and next was personality interview and next was HR interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for freshers. They have fixed salaries.