Tata Consultancy Services

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

183 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

hiring process was lengthy .. there was an aptitude test consisting of quant , verbals ,non verbals.... after that there was technical interview which mostly focuses on the stuffs you have written in your resume... and final round was H.R interview..

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question as such they only ask what you have wrote in your resume   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2012.

It has 3 - 4 Rounds. Aptitude Test, Technical , HR Round and sometimes Managerial Round.

Interview Questions
    • All Questions are easy and can be answered by a active and sensible person   Answer Question
    They give a fixed Starting Salary.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

- Written
    - TR
    - MR

Interview Questions
    • You are leaving Infy in less than 6 months, what should you continue in TCS?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

It had one apti and one tech interview. it was easy and brilliant. The apti was easy and tech was also easy. it was at our campus and 100 got selected

Transformation Manager - TCS ION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2012.

I was hired through a 3rd party pay roll or an agency. The interview was telephonic with the TCS team I was going to be placed with. Wasn't asked much questions, my resume was fine with them and was only asked if I could join immediately. I obviously said yes and was hired immediately.
    My position was onsite customer based hence not directly connected to the TCS management.

Interview Questions
    • As their requirement was extremely urgent, there was no difficult question asked at all   Answer Question
    Majority of the interview processes are process oriented with multiple rounds. Best of luck.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

First it starts with creating an online profile in their website, followed by numerous rounds of aptitude tests, also there is a forum wherein we need to be active so that we get an early personnel interview call. Once we get the interview call, there we need to be with all the necessary documents. The face to face interview is of 3 rounds, technical, personnel and HR.Its fairly easy and no out of the box question are asked.One its done we get the joining call through mail.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such, its fairly easy and an average student can easily clear.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

3 level selection:
    1. HR screening / interview
    2. Telecon interview
    3. Face to Face

2 weeks, could negotiated and added another 5 %

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2012.

as it was walking interview ;firs was group discussion then written aptitude test and last was HR personal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2012.

There were 2 rounds.
    1st- Technincal Interview
    Was asked questions from my resume, about SQL(Joins) OOP concepts.
    2nd- HR Interview
    Just to see if I was ok with relocation.

To pursue my Masters.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2012.

It is as per the Organizational Policies.

Interview Questions
    • How you are managing your project, audits, PIP sessions etc.   Answer Question

I was expecting a bit high salary than the offered one.