Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

www.tcs.com
  www.tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services (North America) Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2014
Updated Jun 27, 2014

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Webster, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in June 2014.

Had tow round of interviews. Both phone interviews.
First : A person from TCs called and asked basic OOPS, .Net and database questions. -15 minutes
Second: Client interview. A person from Xerox called and asked about the current project, technologies used. - 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services (North America)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in March 2012.

There were 3 rounds first two are technical and last one was managerial.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in June 2011.

Interview process was very easy, but took very long time.
    I had phone screen and 1:1 with manager, finally agree on the term of offer. Recruiter lied about the timeline as well as offer, at the end I decided that this is not the type of company you want to work. Takes long time for anything to be done.

Interview Questions

Recruiter/management lied about the offer and timeline, can't work for company you can't even trust!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in March 2010.

met nice ppl and we had lunch together, nice!

Interview Questions
    • general questions asked, like experience, past work, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (North America) in March 2010.

I received email from employer HR team for a telephonic interview. It was 30 minutes interview. I was then called for a face to face interview. It was quite good experience to attend this face to face session with 2 Development Managers and Team Lead.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services (North America)? Contribute to the Community!