Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

3.1

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)
Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2013.

After submitting the resume copy. They take Written Test. If you clear the test, they take personal interview where they ask you about your education and experience. Then they take technical round. If you clear this round then final round. Thats it.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2013.

For fresher interview process is 3 tier based- 1st round is a aptitude test ,round 2 personal interview and 3rd round with Business HR.
    Experienced should generate a EPIR number with the help of any TCS employee and then proceed with the various rounds

Interview Questions
    • For freshers i will suggest you to brush up all your 10 STD mathematics and little bit of logic's.
      Experienced should be familiar with there previous tools and company.
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2011.

Hiring process used to be very smooth. A candidate has to surpass various rounds which tests their skills. Apart from these, final round will be held with manager of the team and sometimes team leader will also be there to check the candidate attitude. A person who surpasses all the rounds and make an entry to manager round are most probably selected.. 70 % chance is assured.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you choosing TCS? and Why are you leaving the previous organization. How was the work culture there and what was your job routine.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2010.

The hiring process is just the common procedure which you might already know about.
    If you are a fresher the process will include a IQ test in written format and followed by three interactive sessions.

Interview Questions
    Hence I joined as a fresher there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2010.

Written , PI- 2 rounds, phone interview and hr interview where you have to explain about your schooling ,college and work experience. excel should be known to the person. Microsoft office is a important criteria.

nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2008.

Being a huge organisation and lots of hiring interview takes lot of time currently, earlier it was an easy process, Time management was good and effective communication which currently lacks.

Interview Questions
    • Depends on the role you are applying for as a fresher not much difficult questions are presented but yes HR round and Group Panel interview is difficult   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2011.

There were 4 rounds of interview. First was aptitude test, after clearing it there were 2 oral interviews. And in last there was a HR interview. Every person was very clear about their qoustions and they ask questions only that will hepl us in working with the company. some general knowledge about market research, about us and our family back ground, our hobbies, and what will we do if selected for the job etc questions were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • As i was not in the technical process thats why i was not asked any technical question at the time of interview.   View Answer
    There was you also ask some qoestions about the work and the job. You should be asked for work in night shift then just accept it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2008.

Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview

No there was no process on Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2011.

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2009.

Campus placement interview, 1 interview. was asked about general accounting knowledge and told about what the job may demand, was interviewed on personal questions about my family background.

no negotiations

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!