Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds 1)group discussion where they check your fluency 2)aptitude which was quiet easy 3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps 4)hr round where they ask you job related questions Mostly they want to check your communications skill If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Calcutta (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

For fresher interview process is 3 tier based- 1st round is a aptitude test ,round 2 personal interview and 3rd round with Business HR. Experienced should generate a EPIR number with the help of any TCS employee and then proceed with the various rounds

Interview Questions

• For freshers i will suggest you to brush up all your 10 STD mathematics and little bit of logic's. Experienced should be familiar with there previous tools and company.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

After submitting the resume copy. They take Written Test. If you clear the test, they take personal interview where they ask you about your education and experience. Then they take technical round. If you clear this round then final round. Thats it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

on the very first day it was a group discussion just to check english language. you can speak on any topic. then aptitude test followed by face to face with hr. and then with operation manager. Finally salary negotiation with hr.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tcs is good company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring process used to be very smooth. A candidate has to surpass various rounds which tests their skills. Apart from these, final round will be held with manager of the team and sometimes team leader will also be there to check the candidate attitude. A person who surpasses all the rounds and make an entry to manager round are most probably selected.. 70 % chance is assured.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing TCS? and Why are you leaving the previous organization. How was the work culture there and what was your job routine.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. First was aptitude test, after clearing it there were 2 oral interviews. And in last there was a HR interview. Every person was very clear about their qoustions and they ask questions only that will hepl us in working with the company. some general knowledge about market research, about us and our family back ground, our hobbies, and what will we do if selected for the job etc questions were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions

• As i was not in the technical process thats why i was not asked any technical question at the time of interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was you also ask some qoestions about the work and the job. You should be asked for work in night shift then just accept it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is just the common procedure which you might already know about. If you are a fresher the process will include a IQ test in written format and followed by three interactive sessions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hence I joined as a fresher there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Written , PI- 2 rounds, phone interview and hr interview where you have to explain about your schooling ,college and work experience. excel should be known to the person. Microsoft office is a important criteria.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First, there was this skill test that was needed to be cleared. It was more of an analytical skill test like the MBA B school entrance exams. After clearing that, there was this HR interview 1st. I was asked about my background, education and why I want to join them. After clearing HR, I had the management interview, where I was asked behavioral questions on leadership, team building.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team is not working together uniformly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a pre decided package by them for level1, so no negotiations.