Tata Consultancy Services

www.tcs.com
  www.tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2011.

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2010.

First, there was this skill test that was needed to be cleared. It was more of an analytical skill test like the MBA B school entrance exams.
    After clearing that, there was this HR interview 1st. I was asked about my background, education and why I want to join them.
    After clearing HR, I had the management interview, where I was asked behavioral questions on leadership, team building.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your team is not working together uniformly?   View Answer
    It was a pre decided package by them for level1, so no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2009.

Campus placement interview, 1 interview. was asked about general accounting knowledge and told about what the job may demand, was interviewed on personal questions about my family background.

no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2008.

Being a huge organisation and lots of hiring interview takes lot of time currently, earlier it was an easy process, Time management was good and effective communication which currently lacks.

Interview Questions
    • Depends on the role you are applying for as a fresher not much difficult questions are presented but yes HR round and Group Panel interview is difficult   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2008.

Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview

No there was no process on Negotiation