Tata Consultancy Services Process Associate Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Four rounds 1)group discussion where they check your fluency 2)aptitude which was quiet easy 3)technical interview which was also easy as it was for bps 4)hr round where they ask you job related questions Mostly they want to check your communications skill If you can speak and write fluently you might be selected

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where your hardwork paid off in real life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Overall very good interview

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

was good but it took long time to get know that i was selected for the process. HR even don't know about the status from opration leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First, there was this skill test that was needed to be cleared. It was more of an analytical skill test like the MBA B school entrance exams. After clearing that, there was this HR interview 1st. I was asked about my background, education and why I want to join them. After clearing HR, I had the management interview, where I was asked behavioral questions on leadership, team building.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team is not working together uniformly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a pre decided package by them for level1, so no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus placement interview, 1 interview. was asked about general accounting knowledge and told about what the job may demand, was interviewed on personal questions about my family background.

Interview Questions

• Asked about offside trap in football?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Being a huge organisation and lots of hiring interview takes lot of time currently, earlier it was an easy process, Time management was good and effective communication which currently lacks.

Interview Questions

• Depends on the role you are applying for as a fresher not much difficult questions are presented but yes HR round and Group Panel interview is difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview

Negotiation

No there was no process on Negotiation