Tata Consultancy Services Process Executive Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Candidates are to either referred by Employee or through consultancy or through walk-in at TCS location. Contact HR, submit Resume, Written test, HR Round, Technical/ Line TL round, Line Manager Round, Final HR Round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2011.

I Received an Email from The Company regarding the Interview for the Post Of Process Executive. There
    were 4 Rounds. 1st was the aptitude test which comprised of questions from numerical abilities, logical reasoning etc. Then, after that there was a telephonic interview with the HR which included questions like my purpose of applying for the job and also why with their company and few such questions. The 3rd round was a knowledge oriented round which consisted of tactical and logical questions. Final Round was the operations round. I was selected for the job and my overall experience was really good. I learned many things.The Job environment and culture is really impressive there.

Interview Questions
    As far as Negotiating is concerned, i didn't do it. Because, i was quite happy with what i was offered.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!