Tata Consultancy Services

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Executive Interview

Process Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Candidates are to either referred by Employee or through consultancy or through walk-in at TCS location. Contact HR, submit Resume, Written test, HR Round, Technical/ Line TL round, Line Manager Round, Final HR Round.

Interview Question – Regular Questins   Answer Question

Process Executive Interview

Process Executive
Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – I Received an Email from The Company regarding the Interview for the Post Of Process Executive. There
were 4 Rounds. 1st was the aptitude test which comprised of questions from numerical abilities, logical reasoning etc. Then, after that there was a telephonic interview with the HR which included questions like my purpose of applying for the job and also why with their company and few such questions. The 3rd round was a knowledge oriented round which consisted of tactical and logical questions. Final Round was the operations round. I was selected for the job and my overall experience was really good. I learned many things.The Job environment and culture is really impressive there.

Interview Question – What Is Constructive Criticism?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As far as Negotiating is concerned, i didn't do it. Because, i was quite happy with what i was offered.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!