Tata Consultancy Services

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interview and it was completed and offer was released on same day itself. First round was a technical round which was around half an hour. The second round was management round and took around 15 minutes. The last round was HR round and took just 5 minutes.

Interview Question – Reason why we are changing company.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – it was my client who recommended me for a position with the company and I received a call from the company stating that they wanted me to be part of their company.

Reason for Declining – I'm currently have no idea of switching over and happy with present company

Project Leader

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – it is a good experience.i found myself very energetic only after this interview.This actually showed me what i am really capable of.

Interview Question – what is your name   View Answer

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!