Tata Consultancy Services

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Recruitment process is very disjointed. Tata recruiters are very aggressive during the initial engagement process, but fade into oblivion One could be left hanging for months with no feedback.

Interview Question – Recruiter did not present any interview questions other than 'can you perform duties in job description?'.   Answer Question

Edison, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details – Quite a lengthy process from interview to start

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was client interview on phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no scope of negotiation. Employer pays as per their policy for US onsite deputations

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details – Interview was good but induction is worst. No joining bonus and hard to negotiate with HR for the bonus

Interview Question – why do you would like make a change   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – One round of telephone interview

Negotiation Details – They agree based on the demand.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – First round by the superior with whom you will work. This is moderate level difficult. Next level with the client side functional manager.

Interview Question – Experience in the related field for which you are being recruited. Explaining the experience in the technology area of the proposed project.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – First round - technical round--> Asked all project management related questions, triple constraints, forecasting, resource management, planning etc
Second Round- MR round- Managerial round, only generic scenario based question

HR round- Salary negotiation

Negotiation Details – I got what I had asked for, no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – I got a letter from the company from Bombay to send my Video CV which I Promptly did. Then there was a phone call asking me about the projects I have done in the past. I explained to them. Then they asked me some technical questions regarding my family back ground. I answered them all. Then I received the appointment order immediately I had to immediately proceedd to Houston texas.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join TCS?   View Answers (4)

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – Aquire all the information about the Company and go with the flow of interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self.   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – It is as per the Organizational Policies.

Interview Question – How you are managing your project, audits, PIP sessions etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was expecting a bit high salary than the offered one.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!