Tata Consultancy Services

Very Easy Interview

Project Test Manager Interview

Project Test Manager
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – Well, First off, the HR representative made a first contact, requested my salary expectations, and since it is high, she offered to talk to the Project Manager to see if they could offer that much. After giving me a top salary, to which I agreed, She connected me with a team member whom prepared me for the interview. Consequently, I had another phone interview with the team, which I excelled in their own words. However, they mentioned I'd pass another filter with the Customer a couple of days later. However, they did not call back until a week later, to offer me another position. To that I replied that I was under the impression that I was in a selection process with them. The interviewer replied that it had been cancelled.

After that, I agreed to take another interview, with the condition that they'd keep me posted on the outcome, no matter if I was not selected. He agreed to it, and had another interview with their onsite people, a short one since they picked up on the feedback from the previous interview I had with the other team. To this date, I have been scheduled to talk to the client tomorrow, which I am confident will go well. I only need to see their final offer.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard.   View Answer

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!