Tata Consultancy Services

Very Easy Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Data Scientist
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – External recruiter was used. The interviews were very very short, not very technical. The hiring process was extremely confusing. The position was temporary out of state but they tried to have me relocate for $4,000!

Interview Question – Unexpected: Did I use a Q-Q plot?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was really looking for contract work but was offered what was essentially a contract but with all expenses paid, so I never negotiated the salary, alas.
So it was just their offer and I said fine.

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process can be rocky, was recruited by an unknown firm from another state- group type interview that lasted less than 5 minutes at a hotel. Lots of phone calls, hit or miss, not sure if the entire process was real, but turned out great for me. Just be patient. Indian company not American and they have different processes than we're accustomed to -

Interview Question – No difficult questions or surprises at all   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy to negotiate

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!