Tata Consultancy Services Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.6

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Had three phone interviews, one in person for several hours. First interview was basic recruiting discussion, not much detail. Other interviews became more specific and lengthy. One interview was from a person not related to my job, which was awkward. Last interview was a fly-in to another city, almost 4 hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Two phone screen interviews. One by TCS and one by Bloomberg

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well for a consultant my experience wasn't very good, so please check with the hiring manager about the job specifications in detail. They can hire you as a C++ developer and then ask you to work in infrastructure team or write some javascript code :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

well it goes with the same as it is in normal interview only thing changes will depend on where you have been interviewed. It entirely depend on country you are interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What field you are good in?   1 Answer
    • Years of experience you are carrying with the particular platform?   Answer Question

They were paying less what I was expecting from them

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

A round of 1 hours interview discussion

Interview Questions

Just for checking up interview skill, is up to date or not.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Short telephonic call, followed by personal interview in 3 rounds on same day with successively senior levels.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about how we are organized in the practice, and how you can help us further.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate a bit, but usually may not be much room there for it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennūr (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennūr (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It has Merit base Interview Selection process, no gaps is allowed, minimum 3 to 4 rounds of interviews need to cleared which would be conducted by TCS

Interview Questions

• Why TCS and Preferred Location   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotionation has done on y time !