Tata Consultancy Services

www.tcs.com
  www.tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services Software Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

It was college campus drive.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2012.

It had one apti and one tech interview. it was easy and brilliant. The apti was easy and tech was also easy. it was at our campus and 100 got selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2012.

I got a call from the consultant asked me if i am looking for a change and told me about the company aving requirement.
    I agreed and given the telephonic and personal interview. It was good experience as i get to know where you are currently and what new going in the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2011.

Interviewers ask questions that wil never be relevant to your work. Don't have big hopes of the job profile. They prefer overskilled persons.

Interview Questions
    Believe only whatever is on paper. Never believe what the HR tells you the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2011.

Hiring procedure is not more difficult. There is one Technical Interview followed by one HR Interview. Technical interview is totally related to basic computer science questions and some questions related to C and C++.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

its very easy

no advice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

Got call from employee referal.
    Followed by telephonic interview
    The called for face-to-face interview.
    Final was HR round after which I was offered a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

There are total 3 rounds one is technical, Managerial and then HR round. In technical they asked about your project and some basic questions related to concept base. In managerial round asked reason to change job, your goal your experience learning.
    In HR round mainly salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you change your current as recently you join it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2011.

through campus, written test GD and personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2010.

The interview was held In Sikkim Manipal University on the 21st December, 2010. It was a 1:1 interview. The interviewer asked me 6 questions out of which 4 were correct, 1 was partially correct and I did not get nervous when I made a mistake in one of the questions. I simply told ,"Could you please tell me the answer, as I don't have in-depth detail on it? "

Please stay calm and composed when you are being interviewed.The person in front of you is not taking your life away from you. He/She is a mere human being who has been assigned the task to interview you !