Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.4

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)).

Interview

Nothing much to describe on the interview process. Recruitment happened via college campus. As usual dumps were available to clear the aptitude test. Then a technical round with couple of questions on engineering back ground. A HR round which was surprisingly a technical round with questions on programming. However all questions were expected basic stuffs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The first round was a general aptitude test. Easy questions for anyone who has been practicing basic aptitude questions. There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first two rounds were fairly technical. They ask you about your internships/trainings and question you about the subjects you tell them you are good at. Not anything complicated, they want to make sure you have a good understanding of what you have been doing. The last round was HR. They test basic communication skills and your flexibility regarding working hours etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible with moving across the country as and when required by the company?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I gave off-campus test in FEB-2015, and cleared this round. Later I got a mail saying soon I will be getting the interview details like date and venue. Till date I haven't got anything from them. when I called and mailed them about my problem, They are saying recruitment process for this year is over and try next year. Very bad experience.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in August 2014.

Interview

After submitting my CV through a friend to the HR guy, they interviewed me in English and Spanish. The guy asked me about my CV, and also checked my English level. They have to fulfill a metric where they have to hire a certain amount of trainees per month, so they pretty much accept anyone into the program.

Interview Questions

• They wont tell you what you'll be doing, because they don't know either.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Campus placement. Direct interview for students with CGPA 7.5. Others have to clear aptitude first. Two stage interview. 1. Technical Round- Basic concepts of programming and principles 2. HR Round-Questions about your strengths, weaknesses, family etc.

Interview Questions

• None that comes to my mind. All questions were simple.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

first round was aptitude test.second round was technical interview in which they asked about intrested subject and question from them..then there was mr round and last hr round...always be confident....

Interview Questions

• in mr round they test your ability to think and respond....   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Pooled campus - Online test, technical panel and HR round. It works fine without much stress like other IT companies. Volunteers were pretty supportive and helpful. Was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why IT field when you are from Non - IT field   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

Interview

I attended the interview by common placement programme conducted by my university.It was very good,the first round was the aptitude test, it is quite difficult to qualify.Timing is very important for this.study some past papers too..

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

This consists of 1 aptitude test, 1 psychometric test, one technical round and one HR round for the entire selection.if one successfully completes one round, then goes to next subsequent round.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2009.

Interview

initially there is an aptitude test consisting of verbal,quantitaive.... followed by an interview where they ask qns on ur area of interests.. they 'll ask u to write c programs