Tata Consultancy Services Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in August 2014.

After submitting my CV through a friend to the HR guy, they interviewed me in English and Spanish. The guy asked me about my CV, and also checked my English level.

They have to fulfill a metric where they have to hire a certain amount of trainees per month, so they pretty much accept anyone into the program.

Interview Questions
  • They wont tell you what you'll be doing, because they don't know either.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Campus placement.
    Direct interview for students with CGPA 7.5. Others have to clear aptitude first.
    Two stage interview.
    1. Technical Round- Basic concepts of programming and principles
    2. HR Round-Questions about your strengths, weaknesses, family etc.

Interview Questions
    • None that comes to my mind. All questions were simple.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in November 2012.

first round was aptitude test.second round was technical interview in which they asked about intrested subject and question from them..then there was mr round and last hr round...always be confident....

Interview Questions
    • in mr round they test your ability to think and respond....   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2011.

I attended the interview by common placement programme conducted by my university.It was very good,the first round was the aptitude test, it is quite difficult to qualify.Timing is very important for this.study some past papers too..

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2010.

This consists of 1 aptitude test, 1 psychometric test, one technical round and one HR round for the entire selection.if one successfully completes one round, then goes to next subsequent round.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2009.

initially there is an aptitude test consisting of verbal,quantitaive....
    followed by an interview where they ask qns on ur area of interests..
    they 'll ask u to write c programs

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Índia (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Índia (Brazil)

interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2009.

Typical campus interview. Hires in bulk , but people do get rejected. Good company to start with. They will take a written test and then proceed to interview. Panel of two with gen questions and some brain teasers.

Interview Questions
    Campus placement , no negotiation.

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2009.

I agree that TCS hires some goos people. Atleast above average ones. Written Aptitude is followed by HR Interview, Technical Interview. Nothing much. Sample papers are available throughout the website. It is quite ok.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!