Tata Elxsi Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2015
Updated Jan 2, 2015

3.7

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi.

Interview

Written Test,Hr nd Technical interview
The first round was written.Set of questions about operating system,linux and quants.
many people were selected from the intial round .Say around 35.
Then they took an hr round.(note they send you first for hr or technical depending on which person is free).Had a nice chit-chat with hr.Clue-Try to be as cool as a cucumber .....if this helps.
Technical interview was for 15 mins at the max.I was the last person and my friend had gone previously.Had some idea and as funny as it sounds.I got the questions in same order too...
At last they announced results and around 25 of us had cleared.
Note:High probability of getting selected if we clear first round.As they take the cumulative score of all three rounds.If you do it well ,you stand a good chance

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions asked.The written test was a slightly tough   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Elxsi

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process started off with a written test. Written test had both aptitude and technical. Individuals thru with the written test and scored more than a set mark, went directly to HR round. Others had to go through technical round. People selected in the technical round went to the HR round.

Interview Questions

• As I had only HR round, I did not face any difficulty.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi in December 2011.

Interview

An objective test ...questions are from the engineering syllabus like GATE. Followed by detailed technical interview and HR interview. Technical interview is basically to test the in depth knowledge of the candidate. People are asked to write codes and explain basic concepts. HR interview is just to check communication and way of presentation.

Interview Questions

• We pay less than other companies , still why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First round was a written exam with sections on English, Technical and Quants
    Second Round was Technical Interview with questions focused on C++, OOPS and Basic Electronics
    Third Round HR round

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi (Belgaum (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Written aptitude and technical round combined
    Face to face technical interview
    HR interview ( Just casual talk. You are selected once you are here. Except if you are really really bad at communication )

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as such. All are text book questions which you will be able to sail through.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi (Bangalore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Elxsi has orginesed campus recruitment through shreds kerala and joined that and clear it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tata Elxsi (Bangalore (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Written Test
    Technical Interview
    H.R round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As per company terms and condition

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Elxsi in October 2010.

Interview

it started with the call letter and then the aptitude round which consisted of 3 sections: analytical, verbal and technical and selection was based on sectional cut off. 2nd round was 1:1 technical interview which lasted for more than 1 hour and after shortlisted the interview course ended up with 1:1 hr interview. overall experience was excellent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was not given a chance to negotiate

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview is straight forward. There is a written test, followed by a technical round of interview. The lastly there is an HR interview. The questions asked in written test depends on you branch e.g. for ECE there are many electronics questions. The questions in technical interview are from all the fields of your branch, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• It was related to C programming. I don't really remember it. If was some if condition which was supposed to print itself.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Elxsi (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

first recruitment team conducted a written exam , and qualifying written exam leads to technical interview
    and then non technical interview..