Tata Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was interview for TCS’s client McGraw Hill for the New York Location. i took two rounds of Phone Interview first with a TCS employee Murali and then with the McGraw Hill employee Jenny at two different time period.

Once the interviews were done, they came back and said i need to complete 2 case studies. after submitting the case studies, they offered me the job and the contracts were signed but, they came back a day later and said the position is on hold and they are waiting from McGraw Hill for a start date.

I have been in touch with TCS for the past couple of months, they are still unable to offer me a start date.
this is highly unprofessional. If they are unaware of the start days, why would they even start interviewing candidates? If you have gone thru’ a similar situation please let us now.

Interview Question – very basic BA questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tata Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Group Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tata Group employees and interview candidates.