Tata Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Group in September 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call from a staffing agency for an opening with Tata group and checked if i was available for it. After my confirmation he checked with the company and in matters of hours I got a call back again from him saying that company wants to see you tomorrow. the process started with filling a form followed by skills test, and interview after whish I was given the offer letter.

Interview Question – all were general questions that one can expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No phase as such as I already had a offer from another company where I'd negotiated and once I gave that amount I automotically got a offer which was higer than other company.

Worked for Tata Group? Contribute to the Community!