Tata Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Interview

Regional Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tata Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – !st round asked about the the sales experience, and the current client base related to the target pipeline.
2nd round was phone interveiw with the hiring manager to further understand the exact capability to match the role, and assign a task to to do a presentation to interview group for the 3rd round.
The 3rd round was an English presentation to present my business plan how to achieve my revenue target within 3 years.

Interview Question – Since you don't have China experience, then why do you you think you would be the right person to run the business for us in China?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer from oher company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tata Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Group REgional Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tata Group employees and interview candidates.