Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

www.tifr.res.in

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in February 2012.

Submit your application including recommendation from the professor and your current resume with high school marksheets. This is it.

No negotiation

Junior Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in May 2011.

Very long hiring process. I was on ad-hoc basis before after which I was offered the post.

Interview Questions
    • Design an experiment to know that GnRH is being released in pulsatile matter   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in August 2009.

I would like to express my thanks to all my colligues who have been supporting me for the day-to-day work of my position in Salary Group of Accounts Section.

Interview Questions
    • If I spoke with your previous boss, what would they say is your greatest strength and weakness?   View Answer
    • Where would you like to be 5 years or 10 years from now?   View Answer
    Depends

Scientific Officer C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in April 2009.

position will be advertised on news papers. apply along with you photocopy of certificates. you will get call letter if your shortlisted, an interview followed by an small written exam. Just satisfy academician EGO you will get job, to survive there cont.. satisfying their EGO.

Interview Questions
    • TIFR is not having gud technical values, no difficult questions. Technical guys won't stay in TIFR for long duration.   Answer Question

Worked for Tata Institute of Fundamental Research? Contribute to the Community!