Tata Interactive System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Design Consultant Interview

Visual Design Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview Details – It was a very lengthy process with almost one full day of interviews. In fact it was 4 different interviews by 4 different interviewers. From morning 10 to night 8PM it was one hectic day of interviews.

Interview Question – It was nice working at TIS. Fine place to work. I really enjoyed my stint there.   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview Details – very tough interview process, multiple rounds, could take about 1-2 months to complete

Lead Content Developer Interview

Lead Content Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview Details – Written exam then Interview. Written exam easy and one essay has to be written, Standard interview process

Interview Question – Content related questions, general, nothing special   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tata Interactive System in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview. Questions asked where simple and straight forward

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview Details – Four rounds in totality. The first round was with the HR, 2nd with Unit Head, the 3rd round was with COO and then finally with HR - to discuss salary. The 2nd round was very elaborate, 2 panelists who delved on nuances of project management as a whole. Read your resume completely. The round with COO was most trickiest, total logical answers expected. No beating around the bush.

Interview Question – Convince me that you will perform exceptionally well and will stick with the organisation fro long.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tata Interactive System in August 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview and hr

Negotiation Details – nothing

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Interview Details – I received more than 25 calls from different consultants for a position with TIS as a project co-ordinator. I was called for interview on a designated date and time, and I reached the venue long before the scheduled time. There was nobody to co-ordinate with the candidates. The security guard filled up a register with my details and asked me to wait in the lobby. 3 hours after waiting, one recruiter turned up. She briefed me about the kind of questions to expect and asked me to wait again. One hour passed and still no signs of the interview. Finally after 1.5 hours, a manager called me in and started asking me about my current work experience. He listened impatiently for a few minutes and then he left, without even mentioning whether I should wait or leave for the day.

Interview Question – No relevant questions were asked.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tata Interactive System in October 2012.

Interview Details – As usual 4 rounds .. Two hr rounds.. written test.. and language and computer skills test

Interview Question – Aptitude and grammar test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Best option for.freshers

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Lead Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Interactive System in July 2008.

Interview Details – How you parse XML in Actionscript

Interview Question – Why did you left your last company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tata Interactive System in June 2008.

Interview Details – Was contacted by TIS for an interview after posting on a resume site.

Took a written test of abilities, passed and was asked for a follow-up interview.

Was kept waiting for more than an hour in the actual interview, found that surprising.

Was interviewed by an HR rep and a senior instructional designer. Both interviews focused on simple stuff like previous job, reason for looking at TIS, education, family, expected remuneration etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join TIS though you're so experienced?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I was not able to negotiate; the company did not give any leeway.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Interactive System

Worked for Tata Interactive System? Contribute to the Community!