Tata Interactive System Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2014
Updated Dec 25, 2014

2.9

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Telephone interview galore. long bouts of waiting.Seemed to be any lack of process. met boss twice but his purpose was to low ball salary, not to find out my job skills.Again many email passed and i had another interview in a hotel lobby for thirty minutes. The person seemed quite impressed With my attitude. I wa hires a week later.

horrible

Visual Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Interactive System.

It was a very lengthy process with almost one full day of interviews. In fact it was 4 different interviews by 4 different interviewers. From morning 10 to night 8PM it was one hectic day of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • It was nice working at TIS. Fine place to work. I really enjoyed my stint there.   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tata Interactive System.

very tough interview process, multiple rounds, could take about 1-2 months to complete

Lead Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Written exam then Interview. Written exam easy and one essay has to be written, Standard interview process

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tata Interactive System.

Four rounds in totality. The first round was with the HR, 2nd with Unit Head, the 3rd round was with COO and then finally with HR - to discuss salary. The 2nd round was very elaborate, 2 panelists who delved on nuances of project management as a whole. Read your resume completely. The round with COO was most trickiest, total logical answers expected. No beating around the bush.

Interview Questions
    • Convince me that you will perform exceptionally well and will stick with the organisation fro long.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tata Interactive System.

I received more than 25 calls from different consultants for a position with TIS as a project co-ordinator. I was called for interview on a designated date and time, and I reached the venue long before the scheduled time. There was nobody to co-ordinate with the candidates. The security guard filled up a register with my details and asked me to wait in the lobby. 3 hours after waiting, one recruiter turned up. She briefed me about the kind of questions to expect and asked me to wait again. One hour passed and still no signs of the interview. Finally after 1.5 hours, a manager called me in and started asking me about my current work experience. He listened impatiently for a few minutes and then he left, without even mentioning whether I should wait or leave for the day.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tata Interactive System in January 2013.

2 rounds of interview. Questions asked where simple and straight forward

Business Development Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tata Interactive System in October 2012.

As usual 4 rounds .. Two hr rounds.. written test.. and language and computer skills test

Best option for.freshers

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tata Interactive System in August 2012.

phone interview and hr

nothing

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Interactive System in July 2011.

There was a basic telephonic interview followed by skill based interview involving demonstration and Hr round negotiating terms and conditions.

Interview Questions

The role required to relocate to a new location which was disclosed at the end of the interview after the selection.