Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Motors
- GET (45)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (16)
- Manager (15)
- Assistant Manager (8)
- Engineer (6)
- PGET (3)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Junior Officer (2)
- Internship (2)
- Trainee (2)
- GET & Assistant Manager (2)
- TM 0 (1)
- Assistant Manager-Quality Assurance (1)
- Junior Officer At Manufacturing (1)
- Techno-commercial Profile and Manufacturing Profile (1)
- MBA III Years Experience In Sales (1)
- As Graduate Trainee I 1974 (1)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee 2009 (1)
- Post Graguate Trainee (1)
- Production Engineer (1)
- Branch Sales Manager (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Manager - Human Resources (1)
- Engineering Fresher (1)
- Senior Manager - Vehicle Engineering (1)
- Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.
Good process took a long time process consist of aptitude followed by the group discussion and then two rounds of personal interview. Interview consist of simple questions based on project and the interns done.
- Project 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors
Engineer InterviewNo Offer
They conducted online test through AMCAT in my college. so there is no mark of tata motors in written test. The test include Verbal,Quant and technical. The online test followed by GD and interview.
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tata Motors.
Campus Placement - Paper Test - Group Discussion - Personal Interview - HR
It was campus placement so no negotiation
Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tata Motors (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2010.
I gone from an consultant normally they wont give you full detail..same as with me but that was not too much..interview was gud completed in 2round man management and qiality theae are key requirement for the people dealing with himan being is very common and quality is for all not for any specofic person
- Key factor to get maximum from your bottom level team 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Salary and designation
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)) in February 2010.
1) Aptitude Round: It consists of an Aptitude Test where each question was to be answered in 45 sec. The difficulty level of questions were more than average and if you are a CAT aspirant you will not face much problem in clearing the this test 2) technical Round: The technical round covered almost all kinds of subjects. So people who have learned basics of each and every subject carefully will be able to answer few questions. The questions are not straight, you have to strain your brain to answer these technical questions. Basics need to be strong. 3) G.D. This round was as usual G.D. But the best part was people from invigilator panel interfered in the discussion. So you have to be very attentive while people speak. 4) Interview: It was very cool. People sitting there in the panel will surely make you feel comfortable. I think, it depends on how you present your knowledge. It is OK if you are not able to answer 1-2 questions.
- Difference between 2 stroke engine and 4 stroke engine? there were few sub questions on the same question. 1 Answer
- they showed me few objects in the room and asked me how they can be manufactured? 1 Answer
- They asked me what is the meaning of BMW, 305 series, 505 series?Also questions like meaning TATA 207,407. 1 Answer
It was not about negotiating. It was about being cool and present yourself as competitive as possible. I will advice everyone that it is a great company with great values.
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Tata Motors (Mumbai (India)) in January 2009.
not so knowledgeable interview panel one technical question and more of HR related issues stress on soft skills
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review