Tata Motors GET Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.2

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

For GETs TATA Motors has a very simple interview process. They have an initial online written test and a following on campus interview if you clear the online test. The interviewers ask you questions about your resume and previous projects. Some questions like why do you want to join the company and where do you see yourself in 5 years are common.

Interview Questions

• List possible factors for low fuel efficiency in cars.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

GET Interview

Interview

campus placement later group discussion and hr interview

Interview Questions

• how you are better than others   2 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Calcutta (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly we had to appear for online test which consisted both aptitude and core production/industrial subjects. Based on the test 10 students from Production department were shortlisted. After that there was GD session, topics were mainly from current affairs. 4 people were selected from GD. In the interview it turned out quiet expected. First technical personnel grilled me with my technical knowledge, asked about my favourite subjects, projects. Asked few question from my project and I guess they were satisfied with my answers. Then HR personnel took over. She asked me if I was comfortable with variable shift timings to which I answered affirmative and that was end of it. I was amongst 13 selected from our campus.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Warangal (India)).

Interview

Tata motors came to our college and the process consisted of first round aptitude test, 2nd was GD, 3rd was Technical, 4th was GD. Overall it was good experience. Panel members were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see the automobile industry in future?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was Campus placement. Selection process: Shortlist By Aptitude Test, Technical + HR Interview. Aptitude has 4 sections: logical reasoning, Quantitave, English, Technical. HR interview: simple question check your communication skills and other skills Techincal interview: basic questions on projects and technical facts.

Interview Questions

• Research going on in world for increasing efficiency of motor, engine, AC etc.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

There were three steps. Firstly you have to go through an online 2 hours test comprising of four sections. Ther there was a group discussion round. 80% of the people were eliminated in that round. Lastly there was an extensive technical interview. The selection of guys from GD round was beyond my understanding as HRs ended up selecting those guys who sort of had a debate rather than a healthy GD in the allotted time.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

it was on campus recruitment process,first of all a written test was taken which included verbal,quant and technical section,after that almost half of the candidates were rejected and the one who were shortlisted had to go through a group discussion and again only around half were shortlisted for personal interview . and finally around 10 were selected from both mechanical and electrical engg. students.

i had better offers

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors in November 2014.

Interview

First round was online exam consisting of Verbal aptitude, Quants, Logical ability and Mechanical engg questions. The test was adaptive so every question was compulsory and everyone got totally different questions with varying difficulty levels. This test was very easy. They selected 20 students for GD round and formed 2 groups of 10 students. They let us choose the area (economics, politics, general, business) for the GD topic. We chose general and were given "Is quality a myth in India?" as topic. Speak 3-4 times without drifting away from the subject and you can clear the GD round. 10 students went for the interviews. They had already given us a long form to fill which included all of your personal, academic and extracurricular information and stuff like Why Tata? What are your goals? etc. I was asked about nothing but my projects, especially BAJA. HR people asked me about my hobbies and family background. If you have really worked hard on your project, the interview is just a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rānchī (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Rānchī (India)).

Interview

There were 3 stages of the process 1.written test( comprising of technical question ,logical and quant ) the queston in non-tech were easy but technical level was good as for each person there were diffrent set of questions 2.GD just for qualification none of students were eliminated expect for two who dindnt speak any thing 3.personal and hr interview

Interview Questions

• questions were all over the subject as if none were to much difficult having a sound concept will take you through   1 Answer

GET Interview

Interview

I applied through Campus. Placement process consisted of 3 rounds. First written test, then GD and Interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked completely about my major project which was unexpected.   Answer Question