Tata Motors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

3.1

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Chennai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

written test-aptitude(quants+verbal) and technical---------total 2 hrs GD Interview(HR+technical)

Interview Questions

• Asked about my fathers occupation and asked a questions related to that technical domain?asked about the fasters pitch ,etc...   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pantnagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pantnagar (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through the campus placement process. A notice was put up announcing that Tata Motors would be coming for placements the next week. The first round was a multiple-choice aptitude test. Next day, there was a pre-placement presentation followed by announcement of results of the aptitude test. 25 students were selected for group discussion round. After the GD, 13 students were selected for the interview. After the interview, 8 students were finally selected.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors in October 2013.

Interview

On Campus hiring procedure consisting of written, Group Discussion and Interview. Interview was enirely based on the projects which you had done in the college and and being in a Car Team Project like Baja, Supra etc. will give you an edge over others.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should hire you and NOT HIRE YOU.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Motors (Lucknow (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

In campus recruitment, company came to our college. They first shorted students on basis of C.G. and made out a list of top 12-14 students. Then a group discussion round followed. No personal interview took place.

GET Interview

Interview

The GET selection process is a very well thought out process, one capable of identifying the right candidates. Its a mutiple-round selection process- first round with written questions pertaining to quantitative analysis and engineering questions, next round is group discussion followed by personal interview only for the selected candidates. The panel that visits the campuses comprises of executives from the company from technical areas, apart from reps from HR. A good process overall!!

Interview Questions

• There were some good technical questions and the attempt was to figure out whether the candidate will be able to put the learnings to application   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Analytical and thorough

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and that too very brief and about higher studies   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

written test and technical interview in campus........ g d was also there .. got wild card after getting rejected...... written test was full of apti reason vocab and tech.... mine was mechanical

Graduate Engineer Trainee 2009 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

Campus Hiring: 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview.

Trainee Interview

Interview

1. written test 2. G.D. 3. 1-1 interview

Negotiation

Quite mild

As Graduate Trainee I 1974 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Pune (India)).

Interview

Ad at the institute, form submission, Group discussion for selection for final interview,written test and panel interview.

Due to my value system and satisfaction at Tata Motors.