Tata Motors

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Motors in September 2011.

Interview Details – BAsed on both behavioral aspect as well as technical aspect of Human resources. Asked me questions like why HR and why TATA. Then went onto Performance Management Systems, my hobbies, mathematics among other things. Was a chilled out interview and they were very open to me.

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Summer Intern Interview

Mumbai (India)

Interview Details – Interview was on Campus.Started off with a group discussion(10 members in a group) and the shortlisted candidates were called fer a final interview and the results were out on the same day.

Interview Question – Nothing very technical.Just basic questions on management,JIT and situational questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Motors

Worked for Tata Motors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Motors Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tata Motors employees and interview candidates.