Tata Motors Summer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Motors in September 2011.

BAsed on both behavioral aspect as well as technical aspect of Human resources. Asked me questions like why HR and why TATA. Then went onto Performance Management Systems, my hobbies, mathematics among other things. Was a chilled out interview and they were very open to me.

None

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Motors

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview was on Campus.Started off with a group discussion(10 members in a group) and the shortlisted candidates were called fer a final interview and the results were out on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing very technical.Just basic questions on management,JIT and situational questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Tata Motors? Contribute to the Community!