Tata Technologies Engineering Interview Questions

2.2

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies in June 2012.

Interview

Basic Aptitude and Technical test conducted by Aptech. Aptitude was a 45min, 30 question test. Technical was 30min, 30 question test. Tests were easy. Group Discussion was easy too. Topics were like : "Reservation system in India", "Computer dependency a good thing?", "Joint family a boon?". Finally, the interview. Due to their mismanagement, they broke the regular trend of a panel interview and had 1:1 interview. My interviewer was not that technical and didn't ask much except the projects I did and about my CV and some HR questions. Company profile is good only for Mech/IP. They do just designs. Not much scope of growth for CS/IT.

Interview Questions

• Which was the most challenging project you've done so far?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Technologies

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies in July 2010.

Interview

The question paper of computer science was below average. The written test was followed by a group discussion. The gd topic was " Industrialization is a threat to the environment." - once again an easy one. There were 4 panelists. The CV was checked very thoroughly. Majority of the questions were HR related. I was also asked questions from the projects i had underwent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked whether i would like to join in SAP or designing. Designing was for mech students. yet i chose designing.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Awesome Aptitude test...really tests the quantitative skills of students.separate technical paper for students of different fields of expertise...next round is GD.Questions are asked during the GD as well...however I could not clear the PI.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Technologies in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a couple of phone interviews.