Tata Technologies

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – Basic Aptitude and Technical test conducted by Aptech.
Aptitude was a 45min, 30 question test.
Technical was 30min, 30 question test.

Tests were easy.

Group Discussion was easy too. Topics were like : "Reservation system in India", "Computer dependency a good thing?", "Joint family a boon?".

Finally, the interview. Due to their mismanagement, they broke the regular trend of a panel interview and had 1:1 interview. My interviewer was not that technical and didn't ask much except the projects I did and about my CV and some HR questions.

Company profile is good only for Mech/IP. They do just designs.
Not much scope of growth for CS/IT.

Interview Question – Which was the most challenging project you've done so far?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Technologies in July 2010.

Interview Details – The question paper of computer science was below average. The written test was followed by a group discussion. The gd topic was " Industrialization is a threat to the environment." - once again an easy one.
There were 4 panelists. The CV was checked very thoroughly. Majority of the questions were HR related. I was also asked questions from the projects i had underwent.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked whether i would like to join in SAP or designing. Designing was for mech students. yet i chose designing.

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tata Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of a couple of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Tata Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – Awesome Aptitude test...really tests the quantitative skills of students.separate technical paper for students of different fields of expertise...next round is GD.Questions are asked during the GD as well...however I could not clear the PI.

Interview Question – Explain Your Mini-Project.   Answer Question

Worked for Tata Technologies? Contribute to the Community!