Taubman Centers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Assistant Interview

Management Assistant
Stamford, CT

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taubman Centers.

Interview Details – I was temping on a two day assignment which lasted 1 month. Asked to submit to open position. Saw other position filled in this same manner. Interview process was very basic, interviewed with boss and her boss (RVP).

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiated via temp agency.

Very Difficult Interview

Facilities/Construction Project Manager Interview

Facilities/Construction Project Manager
Detroit, MI

Interviewed at Taubman Centers

Interview Details – Initial Online Application was a test of patience. Extremely small dialog boxes and fields. Attempted to upload resume and it wiped out all the input fields I spent 40 minutes filling in. When I complained - they simply said i was the exception. No one else had problems.

Interview Question – Mgr admonished me on the my attitude because I voiced my opinion about the electronic application form. .   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Norfolk, VA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Taubman Centers in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very professional. She corresponded with me via email several times before the interview. She had received over 400 resumes for the position. I probably got an interview because my provious boss knew her personally and gave her a call after I applied online. Didnt get an offer presumably because they were looking for someone without the desire for upward mobility as it was basically a dead-end job. When asked where I would like to be in 5 years, I think they wanted me to say "right here still doing this job". That way she wouldn't have to weed through another 400 resumes to find a replacement for me in a few years.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Taubman Centers.

Interview Details – I had two seperate interview dates with five total interviews. I met with the director twice, and then the general manager and my two future coworkers. The interview with the director and my teammates was very laid back and easy. The interview process took a lot longer than expected due to extenuating circumstances within the department.

Negotiation Details – starting salary was not negotiated.

Worked for Taubman Centers? Contribute to the Community!