Taubman Centers Interview Questions

3.2

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Taubman Centers.

I was temping on a two day assignment which lasted 1 month. Asked to submit to open position. Saw other position filled in this same manner. Interview process was very basic, interviewed with boss and her boss (RVP).

Interview Questions
    negotiated via temp agency.

Facilities/Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Initial Online Application was a test of patience. Extremely small dialog boxes and fields. Attempted to upload resume and it wiped out all the input fields I spent 40 minutes filling in. When I complained - they simply said i was the exception. No one else had problems.

Interview Questions
    • Mgr admonished me on the my attitude because I voiced my opinion about the electronic application form. .   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Taubman Centers in April 2012.

The interviewer was very professional. She corresponded with me via email several times before the interview. She had received over 400 resumes for the position. I probably got an interview because my provious boss knew her personally and gave her a call after I applied online. Didnt get an offer presumably because they were looking for someone without the desire for upward mobility as it was basically a dead-end job. When asked where I would like to be in 5 years, I think they wanted me to say "right here still doing this job". That way she wouldn't have to weed through another 400 resumes to find a replacement for me in a few years.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Taubman Centers in March 2014.

Process took six weeks/ two Skype on in person. HR didn't communicate the last step in the interview process and the GM was not fair in his questions. He had someone else that worked for him in another company and selected him.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were general in terms of position filled.Until the last one; GM was off topic and unprofessional   View Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Taubman Centers.

I had two seperate interview dates with five total interviews. I met with the director twice, and then the general manager and my two future coworkers. The interview with the director and my teammates was very laid back and easy. The interview process took a lot longer than expected due to extenuating circumstances within the department.

starting salary was not negotiated.

Worked for Taubman Centers? Contribute to the Community!