Taulia

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Taulia.

I had SIX interviews in total including one HR interview. I have to say the HR dept is great and very responsive. The five interviews with team members and one manager were done via Skype. Yes, that's right, five Skype interviews. I felt they went very well. Some of the people were friendly and some were smug and seemed preoccupied. I felt they could've put in more of an effort to at least appear professional. I understand they work from home but come on. If I could take the time to come online for multiple Skype interviews just as I would an in-person interview, I expect the same respect from the company. They were more concerned with my hobbies than my actual expertise in the industry. Looking for a certain personality rather than competency.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, just what are your hobbies? Who cares? I can do the job.   View Answer

Integration Consultant - SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taulia.

I wasn't looking but after being approached by the company recruiter was sold on the position and was very excited. The recruiter did a great job explaining the company, their products and sold me on the position and company culture. I interviewed at their Corporate Office and got great feedback but after an initial fast process the company is now dragging their feet. It's now been several weeks and I am stuck in limbo and most likely will accept another offer because Taulia has dragged their feet. The recruiters initial approach and enthusiasm was the best I have ever seen after meeting with many companies over the years. I feel his initial commitment of quick feedback and a quick decision just hasn't been met although. In short great company, amazing recruiter but the process is slow and and they seem very indecisive.

Interview Questions
    • I was grilled about my customer facing support experience but felt there was really good questions asked.   Answer Question

Integration Consultant - SAN Francisco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taulia.

I wasn't looking but after being approach by their internal recruiter was actually very interested and excited about the company and opportunity. The recruiter did a good job of selling the company and explaining the position and I felt very prepared for my in-house interview. I initially had a phone interview with the hiring manager and felt that went quite well. I was then invited in-house for a grueling five hour interview and left with the impression I aced the interview. The team, products and company are very attractive and I believe the position was everything the recruiter said it would be. My only complaint is after being told there would be a quick decision three weeks ago I still don't know how they will proceed. Can you spell FRUSTRATED!!! I guess the quick turn around I was promised wasn't so quick after all.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my client facing ERP integration experience in great detail.   Answer Question

Be prepared for a nice but extremely long process!!!

Senior SAP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Taulia.

This was the most interesting and personal hiring experience I had. The recruiter I worked with was honest, forthcoming, and very open communicator leaving all non-sense aside. I am surprised to say that I actually enjoyed the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated salary and bonus structure.

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Taulia in September 2014.

Internal recruiter reached out to me. Initial conversation/follow up until scheduling interview with hiring manager was good. The interview started 10 min late and I felt like I was rushed through and the interviewer just wanted to wrap up since she had another appointment right after. Follow ups with this recruiter after interview were ridiculous, highly unorganized. After few follow ups with recruiter, he finally follows up with hiring manager (hello?) and the feedback, I didn't have enough leadership experience? mind you, the interview started late and interviewer barely asked me any questions in regards to leading teams or anything.

I just felt like the entire process of dis-organized and not so courteous to the candidate. They either need to educate their recruiter or they just don't care about professional follow ups

Senior Java Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Taulia.

Very disorganized.
    No response to follow ups.
    Had one Skype interview - not technical ,more of a get to know.
    The weird part is they expect you to pay for the travel and reimburse it.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Taulia in April 2014.

Received an email from the hiring manager, they were very polite and laid back. they were interested in setting up a video chat time to interview asap. Interview went well, very polite, sense of humor. Only asked me a couple technical questions about how to write effective bugs and how to track them. Spoke a bit about my previous internships and how to apply my skills effectively.

Interview Questions
    • Heather information do you think Is important in writing effective bug reports?   Answer Question

Location. They were located in park City Utah and I decided on a different offer elsewhere. The position and salary were very generous and I would have taken the job if it was out of Utah.

Events Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Taulia.

Had an initial phone interview which went very well, was then was scheduled for a second longer phone interview. That's where everything went pear shaped, the person that was supposed to do my interview didn't and I ended up interviewing with someone else who was clearly rushed as that interview barely lasted 10 minutes. The cherry on my interview experience was that the emailed me to let me know that they would be scheduling a face to face interview... and they never did. When I emailed them 2+ weeks later, they replied saying they weren't "ready to move forward with scheduling an interview at this time, but I will definitely reach out when a decision to move forward has been made". That was the last I heard from anyone. Not sure if this is their general practice but I found it very strange.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I had any creative suite experience as ideal they would like the events manager to have a hand in the marketing and design aspect of things as well   Answer Question

QA Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Taulia in October 2013.

2 rounds of phone interview. Online skill test and in person interview.
    Great experience. Smart and nice people. Asked questions about relevant work experience and architecture related questions.

Interview Questions
    • No Unexpected question. Most are relevant to the position.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Taulia in June 2012.

Very casual and informal interview process. It's very important you are experienced for the position you are applying for, but Taulia is also looking to see if you'll be a "cultural fit"; this is almost as important. You'll probably be taken out for an interview by either one or two people that are not in the department you are applying for ...this is part of the "cultural fit" interview process.

It is a very young company, like most startups in the Bay Area, so be prepared to be interviewed by people younger than you if you are over 40. Also be aware that if you are hired these will be your colleagues on a day-to-day basis. This can be a great thing or a bad thing depending on your personality.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview and get-to-know-you questions. Nothing out of the ordinary and no questions about your biggest strength or biggest weakness. Hiring might be more structured and formal now as they have someone devoted entirely to recruiting   Answer Question
    Typical negotiation dance; know what you want going in.