Taulia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Park City, UT

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Taulia in April 2014.

Interview Details – Received an email from the hiring manager, they were very polite and laid back. they were interested in setting up a video chat time to interview asap. Interview went well, very polite, sense of humor. Only asked me a couple technical questions about how to write effective bugs and how to track them. Spoke a bit about my previous internships and how to apply my skills effectively.

Interview Question – Heather information do you think Is important in writing effective bug reports?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location. They were located in park City Utah and I decided on a different offer elsewhere. The position and salary were very generous and I would have taken the job if it was out of Utah.

QA Position Interview

QA Position
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Taulia in October 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of phone interview. Online skill test and in person interview.
Great experience. Smart and nice people. Asked questions about relevant work experience and architecture related questions.

Interview Question – No Unexpected question. Most are relevant to the position.   View Answer

Events Manager Interview

Events Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Taulia.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview which went very well, was then was scheduled for a second longer phone interview. That's where everything went pear shaped, the person that was supposed to do my interview didn't and I ended up interviewing with someone else who was clearly rushed as that interview barely lasted 10 minutes. The cherry on my interview experience was that the emailed me to let me know that they would be scheduling a face to face interview... and they never did. When I emailed them 2+ weeks later, they replied saying they weren't "ready to move forward with scheduling an interview at this time, but I will definitely reach out when a decision to move forward has been made". That was the last I heard from anyone. Not sure if this is their general practice but I found it very strange.

Interview Question – I was asked if I had any creative suite experience as ideal they would like the events manager to have a hand in the marketing and design aspect of things as well   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Taulia in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied and was contacted right away. Initial screening by HR manager followed by interviewed with 4 people, from one of the co-founders to members of the team. Some technical SAP questions, with other conversations on problem solving and previous experience. Another conversation with HR manager on compensation and benefits. And finally had coffee with a team member more for determining social fit.

Interview Question – Why I am seeking to join Taulia?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

N/A

Interviewed at Taulia

Interview Details – Disorganized and too drawn out.

Interview Question – Asked personal questions that felt akward   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taulia interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Taulia employees and interview candidates.