Taulia

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Taulia in April 2014.

Received an email from the hiring manager, they were very polite and laid back. they were interested in setting up a video chat time to interview asap. Interview went well, very polite, sense of humor. Only asked me a couple technical questions about how to write effective bugs and how to track them. Spoke a bit about my previous internships and how to apply my skills effectively.

Interview Questions
    • Heather information do you think Is important in writing effective bug reports?   Answer Question

Location. They were located in park City Utah and I decided on a different offer elsewhere. The position and salary were very generous and I would have taken the job if it was out of Utah.