Tavant Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

It was off campus placement.-- First round was written. It had questions on Aptitude as well as C basics questions. It was followed by followed by 2 personal interviews. The interviews were technical in nature with questions on c, some maths, sql queries, pointers basic such as swap values of 2 variables without using 3rd.

Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test. they cover every area .
    interview qustion are really easy. simple velocity speed question.
    as such nothing as technical. data struction question like bst. in interview they asked lyk pros and cons of smart work or hard work.have you heard about tavant. why ur interested in tavant.

they have fixed structure.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tavant Technologies.

Written and two phase of Hr one is technical other is HR. In written it is aptitude plus technical. IN interview they are asking easy question in C and Java.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tavant Technologies in June 2014.

Since it was both an employee referral and consultant referral drive, many candidates turned up at the venue. In order to skim through most, a written test was arranged which had 3 C# related programming questions. Results were announced in 20mins. Ones who cleared first written round were made to go through one-to-one technical interview round which covered basics of everything related to C# and related technologies. Results were announced in the span of 5-10 mins and selected candidates were made wait for another one-to-one technical round which started off from where previous round was finished. After clearing this round, a managerial round was scheduled. And the last one was HR round. Request to submit all the required documents was made the same day and offer letter was dispatched in 3 working days.

Interview Questions
    • A person who knows C# should know answers to all the questions that were asked. No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tavant Technologies in April 2014.

1.One round telephonic , Not that tough questions.Emphasis on Basics
    2.One round technical - Again, Basics should be strong, un-expected questions.
    3.Manager round - not a reject round
    4.HR round- Salary negotiation

Very smooth process, everything took only 3 hours and rolled out offer letter in 3 days

Salary, Ask them your price, they will calculate something, usually they agree if it is reasonable

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tavant Technologies in April 2014.

Interview process consist of 4 round.
    1) written - Technical and aptitude(consist of c, c++, reasoning and basic aptitude question )
    2) Technical interview- basic questions of c, c++ and algorithms used in different sites.
    3) HR interview - asked basic questions about me, 2 aptitude questions asked me to solve them, asks about CEO and company
    4) Technical interview - asked to design flowchart of a program.

Interview Questions
    • in fourth round, he asked me to design an algorithm for driverless public bus which stops and start itself at respected stops.   Answer Question
    It was on-campus placement. we were already told about the salary. so there were no negotiation

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tavant Technologies.

Spanned over 3 weeks - 3 rounds of Technical and 1 round of HR

Interview Questions
    • All were related to my techinical background. So, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tavant Technologies.

First round is telephonic , second round is face to face technical interview following that Hr interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tavant Technologies in January 2014.

Online test consisted of aptitutde, C, verbal and reasoning parts. the test was for 120 mins. It was easily answerable questions. Around 36 candidates were short-listed for the interviews. Very kind people. I was asked few puzzles and a simple C code in the tech interview. They also asked me to explain one of my projects.
    HR interview had stress management questions.

Interview Questions
    • how can you place 4 points(vertices) in space so that all the edges(sides and diagonals) are of equal length? If so then how can you do it with 5 points?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tavant Technologies in December 2013.

2 F2F technical rounds

Interview Questions
    • Interview Question Round 1:
      1)Write a program to reverse the order of words in a sentence.
      2) Singleton class. why cant we use static method instead of singleton class, as both are maintaining same class wise functionality.
      3) scenario based question on many to many hibernate function.
      4) two simple puzzel.
      Second round:
      1) What is Dialect in hibernate.
      2) 1-2 conceptual core java questions.
      3) where we define eager loading and lazy loading in hibernate.
      4) Mechanism of Set Interface.
      5) Write program to remove extra blank spaces.
      6) Mechanism of Synchronization.
      7) Scenario :
      We have a set of Objects, with attributes , id, firstname, lastname, rollnumber.
      we have to find out duplicate object only if firstname and last name are same.
        Answer Question