Tavant Technologies

25 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tavant Technologies.

Interview Details – Written and two phase of Hr one is technical other is HR. In written it is aptitude plus technical. IN interview they are asking easy question in C and Java.

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1.One round telephonic , Not that tough questions.Emphasis on Basics
2.One round technical - Again, Basics should be strong, un-expected questions.
3.Manager round - not a reject round
4.HR round- Salary negotiation

Very smooth process, everything took only 3 hours and rolled out offer letter in 3 days

Negotiation Details – Salary, Ask them your price, they will calculate something, usually they agree if it is reasonable

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview. Very easy questions were asked, may be because of our college's reputation.

Interview Question – Explain Final year project   Answer Question

Technical Lead

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tavant Technologies.

Interview Details – Spanned over 3 weeks - 3 rounds of Technical and 1 round of HR

Interview Question – All were related to my techinical background. So, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tavant Technologies.

Interview Details – First round is telephonic , second round is face to face technical interview following that Hr interview.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Online test consisted of aptitutde, C, verbal and reasoning parts. the test was for 120 mins. It was easily answerable questions. Around 36 candidates were short-listed for the interviews. Very kind people. I was asked few puzzles and a simple C code in the tech interview. They also asked me to explain one of my projects.
HR interview had stress management questions.

Interview Question – how can you place 4 points(vertices) in space so that all the edges(sides and diagonals) are of equal length? If so then how can you do it with 5 points?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2 F2F technical rounds

Interview Question – Interview Question Round 1:
1)Write a program to reverse the order of words in a sentence.
2) Singleton class. why cant we use static method instead of singleton class, as both are maintaining same class wise functionality.
3) scenario based question on many to many hibernate function.
4) two simple puzzel.
Second round:
1) What is Dialect in hibernate.
2) 1-2 conceptual core java questions.
3) where we define eager loading and lazy loading in hibernate.
4) Mechanism of Set Interface.
5) Write program to remove extra blank spaces.
6) Mechanism of Synchronization.
7) Scenario :
We have a set of Objects, with attributes , id, firstname, lastname, rollnumber.
we have to find out duplicate object only if firstname and last name are same.
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in December 2010.

Interview Details – This was in December 2010. I got a call from a consultant about opening with Tavant Technologies. The interview date was fixed and there were three rounds of interview including HR. This all happened in one day and there received an offer in another 10 days. I guess there was an urgent requirement. I haven't seen this happening so quick for other candidates after joining here. The technical rounds were simple and I didn't have any difficulty facing it.

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for with little negotiations.

Noida (India)

I interviewed at Tavant Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – Went through a referral

Interview Question – Technical interview   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Tavant Technologies in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through a referral. Telephonic interview took place as planned but the original panelist was not available as mentioned by the guy who was co-ordinating. Relatively inexperienced guy took the interview and fired all bookish questions. Got done in :(

Interview Question – Don't know what to make of those questions.
What is a session ?
What is abstraction, encapsulation ?
Following up to the detail that I used jQuery in one of the projects.What would you do if you decide to use jQuery and the browser doesn't support it like IE 7/8( Really !! ??? )
What is the difference between Table & View ( Seriously ???)
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tavant Technologies

Worked for Tavant Technologies? Contribute to the Community!