Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview, then one to one discussion , Api Test with responsive design and searching data using api then technical round and then ceo meeting, HR meeting salary discussion and offer letter .. overall great performance

Interview Questions

• Api Test with responsive design   1 Answer

Api Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

I was selected from an online programming contest, which was relatively easy.

The on-site first round was a discussion on the program I created in the contest. Since the problem in the contest was easy, there wasn't much to ask about. Hence I think the interviewer was just checking if it really was me who wrote the program.

In the next round, we were each given a task to program for. I had to write an API, having various input options, to return results from 2 XMLs with different schema. The problem statement stated to take care of Code Design, OOP concepts, code format, documentation and such about 8 things, which I don’t think was possible to complete within a reasonable time frame, along with developing a solution, and that too for programmers who had experience working on RDBMSs and not XMLs. The interviewer asked me to stop half-way after 2 and a half hours, and said that the quality of programmer they require was very high, but they could give me a support job, which I declined. I couldn’t understand why they did not mention anything about this in the interview email. They even gave me 2 days to think about the support job, and called 2 days later to check if I was ready to accept their offer.

Interview Questions

• What was used before generic collections were introduced in .net?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process seemed to be working find till the time I met them in person. I was told that there were NO OPENINGS in the firm when I was at their office after clearing first telephonic interview.
    After the first round, they asked me to come down to their Pune office for further interviews. I think the conduct of HR was very unprofessional. They could've informed me at least a day earlier.

My interview was taken by the CEO of the firm. He was trying to find out what my personal likings are, and if I am passionate about what I like in my personal life. I have no idea how that's going to help him build his business, but I think if I had spoken for a topic for 5 minutes, I would have impressed him.
    He also asked me about current affairs to test if I keep myself updated. I failed here horribly. I guess I panicked and forgot. Later I realised it's something I could've answered easily. His assessment was fair at this time.
    Very little was discussed about my current role, how I manage clients, how do I look at problems, and how I approach them. I think these are the basic necessities of any BA.
    After the interview, the HR guy told me that a colleague of his, would send me some feedback.
    Still waiting!

In all, my arrival wasn't expected and the HR and CEO had to play along.

I wish them well, I just hope they'd be more professional towards prospective candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

there was an aptitude test conducted first ..it wasnt like boring mathematics question ..it had some out of the box question which really needs you to apply your brains ..it was conducted for 1 hour.. after that there were two technical rounds ....be nicely prepared for them ....just go through your basics once ..n get thorough with c and c++...same questions were asked from them..after clearing these two rounds one to qualify for p.i. which was easy ...questions related to our life were being asked.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview Details there are 2-3 rounds. Aptitude test being the first. If you score well in this, then you are almost certain to get through. Second is technical round. Algorithms, Data Structures and questions on project work are asked. Next round is HR round. It is just to test your integrity. Be honest.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on their website and HR contacted within a day.
    there were two rounds of purely technical interview questions.
    questions mostly scenario based.basic OOPS, database realted
    cleared first round but could not clear second round

Software Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

I registered for an interview using the online portal. The portal clearly mentioned the joining date & the package. That was really nice.

On the interview day, first a brief presentation about the company, its history, its work and other stuff was made. The presenter was a cool guy.

The original process consisted of an aptitude round followed by 2 technical and 1 HR interview round.
    Being a off-campus procedure, they announced at the starting a shortlist of candidates- based on existing offers with other companies, aggregates and other performance - who were directly sent to the interview rounds. Fortunately I was one of them. So I skipped the aptitude round.

My first interview was a technical one. Coincidentally the same person who gave the presentation was to take my interview. He was easy going and the questions mostly focused on my project and the technology used. Then he asked whether I knew the basics of android (my project has one part android application ) like architecture, threading in android, UI basics, etc. From time to time he also asked other questions like my interests, hobbies and other stuff.

I got selected for the HR round and it was conducted within 20 minutes of the first one. The HR was highly impressed with my resume (high aggregate, event management head, multiple open source projects, social activities, etc.). From the starting itself he was very enthusiastic and asked me my passions, inspirations, and some stuff about my personal projects. In the end, he told me he liked me very much and that he was very impressed and would like to offer a job. He asked whether I would be willing to join considering that I previously had an offer with other company. I told that I applied to get the job so would definitely join.

That was it.

Application

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. The first was not a round. It was just an interaction with any recruiter who did not ask technical questions. Just normal introduction and professional experience. Then next, there was a test for 2 hrs. A problem statement was given with several points. You had to complete as many as possible, It was a basic Web API call based search question. You are free to make your choice how you want to build it. After clearing that round, there was a Technical Interaction. Then finally the HR discussion and negotiation. The interview process was very good and smooth. The interviewers were knowledgeable and had a clear vision of what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about the concept of distributed servers and the synchronization issues between them   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was nice and the HR was very realistic and objective

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The Interview process is on the lines of power hiring. The management confirms the knowledge and experience through a series of relevant questions. What the management is most concerned about the the integrity of the information provided and wether the employee will be a cultural fit into the organization.
    Rest of the processes are pretty standard as per the norms of an efficient HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very long. They understand each persons needs and capabilities. So the scope for negotiation is minimal.

Testing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tavisca Solutions.

Interview

It was extensive where they asked a lot of questions about automation and manual, the company seemed good.

Interview Questions

Poor salary and no effort to compensate.