Tavisca Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2014

3.5

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in July 2012.

there are 2-3 rounds. Aptitude test being the first. If you score well in this, then you are almost certain to get through. Second is technical round. Algorithms, Data Structures and questions on project work are asked. Next round is HR round. It is just to test your integrity. Be honest.

Interview Questions
    • Apply graph data structure and build a real time system.   View Answer
    fixed package for freshers. 3.6L is told and later increased to 4.2L as a strategy to please.

Senior .NET Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in June 2014.

Applied on their website and HR contacted within a day.
    there were two rounds of purely technical interview questions.
    questions mostly scenario based.basic OOPS, database realted
    cleared first round but could not clear second round

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions.

I registered for an interview using the online portal. The portal clearly mentioned the joining date & the package. That was really nice.

On the interview day, first a brief presentation about the company, its history, its work and other stuff was made. The presenter was a cool guy.

The original process consisted of an aptitude round followed by 2 technical and 1 HR interview round.
    Being a off-campus procedure, they announced at the starting a shortlist of candidates- based on existing offers with other companies, aggregates and other performance - who were directly sent to the interview rounds. Fortunately I was one of them. So I skipped the aptitude round.

My first interview was a technical one. Coincidentally the same person who gave the presentation was to take my interview. He was easy going and the questions mostly focused on my project and the technology used. Then he asked whether I knew the basics of android (my project has one part android application ) like architecture, threading in android, UI basics, etc. From time to time he also asked other questions like my interests, hobbies and other stuff.

I got selected for the HR round and it was conducted within 20 minutes of the first one. The HR was highly impressed with my resume (high aggregate, event management head, multiple open source projects, social activities, etc.). From the starting itself he was very enthusiastic and asked me my passions, inspirations, and some stuff about my personal projects. In the end, he told me he liked me very much and that he was very impressed and would like to offer a job. He asked whether I would be willing to join considering that I previously had an offer with other company. I told that I applied to get the job so would definitely join.

That was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in November 2011.

Step 1 : Aptitude test
    This was the most fun and interesting part of the hiring process. The aptitude test was filled with out-of-the-box questions and it really made us "think". That was the first part where as an applicant, I gained confidence that this company respects talent more than on-paper performance.

Step 2 : Technical Round
    It was varied and intense. All the basics revised. The interviewers were friendly and helping. With time it became more of technical conversations than the mundane Question-Answers approach. Some challenging questions of aptitude and Data-structures were asked which again boosted the confidence of a conceptually strong environment picture of the company.
    Enough time was given for each question and any queries in return were answered.
    The interviewers represented the culture of the company pretty well and made me want to work at this cool Workplace!

Step 3 : HR Round
    Friendly chats/discussions aimed at testing the interviewees sanity and general problem solving and coping-with-situations approach.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected -
      After a thorough technical round, the interviewer asked - "But you might not be given Hardcore Systems programming so much (I had used a lot of pointers [a coding concept familiar to C/C++ language users] in all my answers and had made clear of my interest in "hard-core system programming). Would you still like to work here?"
        View Answer
    Advice - Let them know your expectations if any in advance without shying out, and things will be taken care of!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions.

It was a walk-in interview. The first was not a round. It was just an interaction with any recruiter who did not ask technical questions. Just normal introduction and professional experience. Then next, there was a test for 2 hrs. A problem statement was given with several points. You had to complete as many as possible, It was a basic Web API call based search question. You are free to make your choice how you want to build it. After clearing that round, there was a Technical Interaction. Then finally the HR discussion and negotiation. The interview process was very good and smooth. The interviewers were knowledgeable and had a clear vision of what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about the concept of distributed servers and the synchronization issues between them   Answer Question
    It was nice and the HR was very realistic and objective

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in August 2011.

Very good

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't difficult. I would call the questions creative!   Answer Question
    Negotiated - yes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in April 2013.

The Interview process is on the lines of power hiring. The management confirms the knowledge and experience through a series of relevant questions. What the management is most concerned about the the integrity of the information provided and wether the employee will be a cultural fit into the organization.
    Rest of the processes are pretty standard as per the norms of an efficient HR

Interview Questions
    Not very long. They understand each persons needs and capabilities. So the scope for negotiation is minimal.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in August 2012.

i got information about this company through my college.it came for on campus placements.first they took an aptitude test which was pretty tough.i cleared it.then they took hr interview where panel had 3 members.they asked me about myself my family,they also gave me puzzles to solve.i cleared it.then they took technical interview where only person took my interview n he asked me about c n c++ n gave problems to solve in c n c++.

Interview Questions
    • i exactly do not remember the question but the panel asked a puzzle which was tough enough to make me mad.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

first there is an aptitude test consisting of puzzles,mathematical questions and programming questions.The second round after clearing round 1 is technical interview which focuses mainly on coding. They also want to know about the projects that you did in detail. Interviewer might ask to code some tasks from your past projects. Finally there is an HR interview where they test your integrity, and whether or not you would fit into their organisation

Interview Questions
    • I was asked system programming codes in the HR round too.The second HR round turned out to be a mix of technical and behavioral questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tavisca Solutions in February 2013.

Aptitude Test about 12 puzzles, & one another section Code Jam in which need to write algorithms or program

Interview Questions

Worked for Tavisca Solutions? Contribute to the Community!