Tax Management Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2011.

Interview Details – The ladies did not have a clue they were giving an interview. After months of phone calls an emails. I was hired the minute I told them I have a degree.

Interview Question – What year did you graduate college?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Outsourcing Account Manager Interview

Outsourcing Account Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in February 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application through a job posting. An email was sent to me with about 6 screening questions for me to respond to. (Basic questions such as skills, years experience, and a scenario question. Then I was contacted by telephone to come in for an interview. I believe the interview went well. It was a 1:1 interview and the questions were standard. Questions to see how my past experience aligned with the current position. The interviewer led me to believe I had the position. Making suggestions that my answers were what they were looking for. Even reiterated my availability for starting. A few days later I received and email that they went with another candidate.

Interview Question – None. They were pretty basic and to the point about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very comfortable interview situation. Interviewers very professional and friendly.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tax Management Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tax Management Associates interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tax Management Associates employees and interview candidates.