Tax Management Associates Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tax Management Associates

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2011.

The ladies did not have a clue they were giving an interview. After months of phone calls an emails. I was hired the minute I told them I have a degree.

No negotiation

Outsourcing Account Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in February 2011.

I submitted my application through a job posting. An email was sent to me with about 6 screening questions for me to respond to. (Basic questions such as skills, years experience, and a scenario question. Then I was contacted by telephone to come in for an interview. I believe the interview went well. It was a 1:1 interview and the questions were standard. Questions to see how my past experience aligned with the current position. The interviewer led me to believe I had the position. Making suggestions that my answers were what they were looking for. Even reiterated my availability for starting. A few days later I received and email that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • None. They were pretty basic and to the point about my experience and skills.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Tax Management Associates in August 2010.

Very comfortable interview situation. Interviewers very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tax Management Associates? Contribute to the Community!